2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari. 2 Days Gorilla Tour Rwanda. 2 Day Gorilla Trek Rwanda. Short Rwanda Gorilla Tour in Volcanoes National Park.
Overview of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trek Adventure / 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla safari, Rwanda Gorilla Tour.
This Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour takes you Gorilla trekking in Rwanda Volcanoes National Park plus a hike to Diana Fossey tombs. Rwanda- one of the most perfect holiday destinations in the Africa, known for its rich Gorilla Trekking is also one of the most sought after and exciting destinations in the Africa. Gorillas are mostly found in Parc Volcano and they can also be found in Uganda and Congo. Gorilla trekking in Rwanda is an interesting experience and can leave you wanting for more. You will also visit the Dian fossey centre Kigali. Volcanoes National Park positioned in the north west of Rwanda is the only mountain gorilla habitat in Rwanda sheltering the Rwandan side of the Virunga massif with ten (10) habituated gorilla families. The Park became very famous following the mountain gorilla research projects of Dian Fossey who had established a research center at Karisoke and greatly contributed to the conservation of these Species. There are 480 mountain gorillas in the Virunga massif of which Volcanoes National park is among. Volcanoes National Park also features impressive flora at different altitude zones as per the rising mountains. It also supports fauna like black-fronted duiker, buffalo and bushbuck. The Park also features 178 species of birds of which 13 species and 16 sub species are restricted to Rwenzori and Virunga Mountains.
Safari Highlight of the Rwanda Gorilla Adventure 2 Days, Rwanda Gorilla safari, Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- Day 1 of the Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days, Rwanda Gorilla safari: Transfer from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park and track Mountain gorillas in the Virunga massif
- Day 2 of the Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days,Rwanda Gorilla safari: Hike the Dian Fossey and transfer back to Kigali
- 1 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
- 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Rwanda
- 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Rwanda
- 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 5 Days Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Rwanda
- 6 Days Primate Safari in Rwanda
- 6 Days Rwanda Primate & Cultural safari
- 7 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda, Chimpanzee trekking
- 9 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Tour
- 10 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari tour Adventure
- 11 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari & Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
- 12 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Wildlife Tour
RELATED ARTICLES TO GORILLA TRACKING IN BWINDI
- BOOKING A GORILLA TREKKING PERMIT IN UGANDA
- UGANDA HABITUATES TWO MORE GORILLA FAMILIES IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
- COMPARING GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA
- THE REASON TO TREK GORILLAS IN UGANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- ENJOY THE APRIL AND MAY DISCOUNTED GORILLA PERMITS IN UGANDA – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS:
- THE EVOLUTION OF MOUNTAIN GORILLAS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- UGANDA’S MOUNTAIN GORILLAS, A SPECIES SO DIFFICULT NOT TO LOVE – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHERE TO GO GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
- THE GORILLA TREKKING MYSTERY IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- THE MOUNTAIN GORILLA TREKKING DRESSING CODE – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN UGANDA CONTINUE TO REALISE THE BENEFITS OF GORILLA SAFARIS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- UGANDA OFFERS HIGH SEASON DISCOUNTED GORILLA PERMITS IN MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS OF THE IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK OF BWINDI – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- SIMPLE FACTS ABOUT MOUNTAIN GORILLAS – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- GORILLAS TOURISM AND GORILLA CONSERVATION; A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE COUNTING OF MOUNTAIN GORILLAS SET FOR SEPTEMBER – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- GORILLA TREKKING ENCOUNTER IN MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS:
- HERE A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT WHEN ASPIRING TO GO FOR A GORILLA TRACKING SAFARI – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHEN IS IT IDEAL FOR GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA’S LOW SEASON – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- MOUNTAIN GORILLA TREKKING A MOVE TO BROADER CONSERVATION PICTURE – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHERE ARE GORILLAS TRACKED IN UGANDA
- WHERE DO GORILLAS SLEEP? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- WHERE DO WE FIND GORILLAS – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHERE ELSE CAN MOUNTAIN GORILLAS BE TRACKED APART FROM BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- WHAT DO GORILLAS EAT? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- THE GORILLAS OF BUHOMA – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- SPENDING ONE MAGICAL HOUR WITH THE RUSHEGURA GORILLA FAMILY IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- GORILLA TRACKING REGIONS OF BWINDI – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- EXPERIENCING THE FAMOUS BATWA CULTURAL TRAIL IN THE MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- A NEW BABY GORILLA BORN IN BWEZA GORILLA FAMILY IN BWINDI UGANDA
- A NEW BABY GORILLA BORN IN RUSHEGURA GORILLA FAMILY
OTHER chimpanzee trekking safaris/tours to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda
- 2 Days Budongo Chimpanzee Trekking tour
- Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale with Chimpanzee Habituation for 3 Days
- Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale for 2 Days
- Ngamba Island Chimps Sanctuary 1 day Visit
Related articles to wildlife safaris in Murchison Falls National Park Uganda that you will Like
- ENCOUNTERING MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- EXPLORING MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK UGANDA SAFARIS
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK CLICK THE LINK BELOW;-
Related articles to chimpanzee trekking safaris/tours to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda
- CHIMPANZEE HABITUATION; A DETAILED ENCOUNTER WITH CHIMPANZEES – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- HABITUATING CHIMPANZEES; A THRILLING UGANDA SAFARI ENCOUNTER – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- HUMANS AND CHIMPANZEES JOIN CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP – UGANDA SAFARIS
- PHOTOGRAPHY USED TO PROTECT CHIMPANZEES – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE CHIMPANZEE TREKKING ENCOUNTER IN KIBALE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NGAMBA ISLAND IN UGANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE KYAMBURA GORGE; RIVER AND THE CHIMPANZEES COMBINED IN QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK UGANDA
- KYAMBURA GAME LODGE; A TYPICAL BLEND WITH THE WILDERNESS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE NATURAL FOREST OF KALINZU FILLED WITH CHIMPS, BUTTERFLIES, PRIMATES AND BIRDS
Detailed itinerary of the Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days,Rwanda Gorilla safari
Day 1 of the Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days,Rwanda Gorilla safari: Transfer from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park and track Mountain gorillas in the Virunga massif
Wake very early from your place of stay in Kigali around 5am, meet our guide and exchange greetings and thereafter transfer to Volcanoes national park head offices at Kinigi 116km about 2 ½ hours’ drive prepared to start your Rwanda gorilla trekking safari, track mountain gorillas deep in their mist. Rain gears, firm walking shoes, hut, insect repellent, sun screen, standard cameras, packed lunch and bottled water should be with you. You attend to briefing about the gorilla trekking conduct after being allocated the respective gorilla family to track. From briefing, you connect to the trail head to embark on the hiking encounter traversing the impressive mountainous landscapes before coming across the gorillas. The one hour with mountain gorillas is rewarding as you see them forage, socialize and the young ones playing. You have the opportunity to take as many photos as you can to keep memory of your lifetime encounter with the gorillas. Retreat from activity and connect to the lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Upmarket / Luxury: Mount Gorilla View Lodge, Midrange / Standard: Hotel La Palme, Budget / Basic: Muhabura Hotel, Camping
Day 2 of the Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days,Rwanda Gorilla safari: Hike the Dian Fossey and transfer back to Kigali
Have early morning breakfast, after trek to the Dian Fossey center and encounter her great work to save the gorillas. It was her effort that mountain gorillas received international attention and their conservation was given consideration. Her research station at Karisoke is a collection of wide information about gorillas and also her tomb rests at the site along with that of her favorite Silverback digit. You retreat from the activity which tend to last 4 hours and embark on the transfer back to Kigali.
End of the Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days,Rwanda Gorilla safari
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply. Read More
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
More lodging options in Bwindi
Gorilla Valley lodge is a midrange / standard accommodation establishment that is located in Rushaga region in the south of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
More lodging options in Murchison falls
Bwana Tembo Safari Camp is a midrange / standard accommodation establishment owned and operated by an Italian family that came to Uganda in the year 1986. Bwana Tembo Safari Camp is positioned at 10km from the Tangi gate to the north of Murchison Falls National Park.
More lodging options in Murchison falls
More lodging options in Mburo
Mburo Safari Lodge is a midmarket inclined to Luxury accommodation on the border of Lake Mburo National Park. The lodge is positioned on a raised hill offering a panoramic view of the park.
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
Kasenyi Safari Camp is positioned on Lake Bunyampaka rim the Queen Elizabeth National Park presenting midrange / standard accommodation establishment within Queen Elizabeth National Park.
More lodging options in Budongo
Budongo Eco Lodge is a midrange/ standard accommodation in the Kaniyo Pabidi forest an extension of Budongo Central Forest Reserve accessed through the Kichumbayobo gate in the south of Murchison Falls National Park.
Budongo Eco Lodge also has provision for the budget rooms that caters for the low cost travellers on safaris in Uganda.
More lodging options in Kibale
Papaya Lake Lodge is positioned at 350km from Kampala the Uganda’s Capital City on the boundary of Kibale National Park in the Ndali Kasenda Crater Field. The region in which it is located features twenty (20) extinct volcanic crater fields that present a range of lakes coming with unique shapes, color and size. The Papaya Lake Lodge also overlooks the magical Rwenzori Mountains that is snowcapped.
More lodging options in Kampala
Imperial Royale Hotel opened in 2007 offering Luxury / Upmarket accommodation to the Uganda safari undertakers and other guests in Uganda.
More lodging options in Bunyonyi
Bunyonyi Safari Resort is a midrange / standard accommodation on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi in the Kagalama village overlooking the lake.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Price per Person for Different Numbers of People
|Number of people against price per person||2 –|
People who always support & endorse our work