1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda, One Day Agriculture Safari in Uganda Trip
1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda Safari – SAFARI OVERVIEW
1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda safari/trip is a one-day Uganda agricultural safari trip that has been designed to give you a snapshot of the agricultural developments undergoing in Uganda summarized at one site.
The 1-day agricultural safari in Uganda trip takes you to Bukalasa Agricultural Center to have a whole day of exploration. Uganda’s favorable conditions of soil along climate have put the destination Uganda at an advantage in developing a successful agricultural economy.
A range of areas in Uganda receives great amounts of rainfall with exception of the extreme northeast where the semi-arid climate is registered. These favorable conditions have presented an ideal ground for extensive cultivations and commercial livestock rearing, especially in the south.
You can book or tailor this 1-day agricultural safari in Uganda tour to fit your budget and interests.
1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda – FEATURED SAFARI DESTINATIONS
Bukalasa Agricultural Center
1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda – DETAILED SAFARI ITINERARY
The 1-day Uganda agricultural tour/safari to Bukalasa Agricultural Center commences and ends in Kampala City. You transfer after breakfast at your place of stay in Kampala to Bukalasa Agricultural Center following the Kampala – Gulu road (smooth tarmac) 47km to approach Wobulenzi town from where you branch off to proceed to Bukalasa about 5km on murram driving through impressive countryside landscapes exploring the local farming practices before arriving at Bukalasa.
Upon arrival, you embark on a tour of the center. The center acts as the agricultural hub of Uganda serving as a center of research about animal and crop husbandry not forgetting the agricultural soils.
The center dates far back to 1920 when it was established as a Cotton Breeding Center during the colonial era and has since evolved to become a center of significance in the country.
The tour to the projects being undertaken and the accomplished ones including the crop and animal interbreeding, the new farming practices, the soil–crop matching, and the palatable and highly nutritious pastures for livestock among others.
It is a whole day study tour that will not only make your encounter memorable but also reward you with remarkable knowledge that you can apply to your farm to teach to others for impressive results. After the encounter, you embark on the drive back to Kampala.
Meal Plan: – Lunch
Drive distance & time: – Approx. 52km or 1½
Activities & Services of the day:-
- Transfer from Kampala to Bukalasa Agriculture Centre
- Explore Bukalasa Agriculture Centre
End of the 1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda Safari Trip
1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda Safari – SAFARI INCLUSIONS
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross-border safaris)
1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda Safari – SAFARI EXCLUSIONS
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides, and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages/drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the itinerary (Arranged on request)
People who always support & endorse our work