3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya- Amboseli National Park Safari in Kenya, Kenya Wildlife Safari I Amboseli National Park.
3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya – SAFARI OVERVIEW
The 3 Days Amboseli safari Kenya is is an impression amazing 2 nights 3 day Kenya safari or Kenya Wildlife Safari to Amboseli National Park that presents an opportunity to view the world’s famous free-ranging elephants along with a myriad of other wild game including lions, buffaloes, the elusive leopard, wildebeest, giraffes, and zebras. The safari commences and ends in Nairobi. The 3 day Amboseli Kenya safari trip also offers beautiful sights of the Amboseli landscape fronted by Mount Kilimanjaro is also memorable to explore.
3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: Transfer from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park & do an evening game drive
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: Extensive morning and afternoon game drive in Amboseli National Park.
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: Morning game drive and transfer back to Nairobi
3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: DETAILED SAFARI ITINERARY.
Day 1 of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: Transfer from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park & do an evening game drive
Early morning pick-up from your hotel, briefing by our representative and depart on your Safari southwards to Amboseli National Park, famous for being the best place in Africa to see free-ranging elephants. The park also has a spectacular view of the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting). Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks. It lies 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to the Tanzania border. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli. Arrive at your pre-booked Safari Lodge in time for lunch. Have lunch; check-in and rest. At 1600hrs enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in the park.
Accommodation during the 3 days kenya wildlife safari amboseli national park: Kibo Safari Camp
Day 2 of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: Extensive morning and afternoon game drive in Amboseli National Park.
Full-Day in Amboseli with game drives early in the morning and in the evening. The park is famed for and is home to the huge herds of the African Elephant. The park also plays host to lions, buffaloes, the elusive leopard, wildebeest, giraffes, zebras, a variety of antelopes, and other smaller plains game. During the dry season, it is semi-arid terrains and during the wet season, the seasonal “Amboseli Swamp” becomes home to many species of birds.
Accommodation during your 3 days kenya wildlife safari amboseli national park: Kibo Safari Camp
Day 3 of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya: Morning game drive and transfer back to Nairobi
This day you will have a pre-breakfast game viewing drive, later return to the lodge/camp for breakfast. After, you will check out from the lodge, and embark on your journey back to Nairobi. Drop off at your residence or the airport for your homebound flight.
END of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari Kenya- Amboseli National Park Safari in Kenya, Kenya Wildlife Safari In Amboseli National Park
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
More lodging options in Kibale
Primate Lodge is an Upmarket / Luxury accommodation within the boundaries of Kibale National Park at the same place with Kanyanchu Tourism Center.
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
The Hippo Safari Lodge overlooks Kabazimu and Kitako Islands surrounded by amazing views of Lake Katwe, Lake Edward and Munyanyange each presenting a unique offer of its own
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
Pumba Safari Cottages is positioned in Kyambura on the eastern boundary of Queen Elizabeth National Park overlooking the rolling savannah, the rift valley and the Rwenzori Mountains
GENERAL SAFARI INCLUSIONS
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
GENERAL SAFARI EXCLUSIONS
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
People who always support & endorse our work