3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – SAFARI OVERVIEW.
3 days fly in luxury gorilla Uganda tour Bwindi National Park is 2 nights, 3 days luxury Uganda gorilla tour to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for a stunning gorilla trekking expedition, Uganda wildlife or game viewing safari in Lake Mburo National Park on your way back to Entebbe by surface transfer. The 3 days luxury Uganda safari begins as you fly from and ends when you drive back to Entebbe and it takes you on a lifetime memorable luxury Uganda gorilla trip adventure to the hilly forested landscapes of Bwindi National Park which is the ultimate home of Mountain Gorillas with 461 gorillas (out of the 1063 existing Mountain Gorillas in the whole world) with 19 gorilla families henced a touristic hot spot. As you engage in this 3 days fly in luxury gorilla Uganda tour, you’re in for a spectacular gorilla encounter in which you will spend one hour with these amazing gorillas after finding them but also you will enjoy community village walks to embrace the cultures and way of life Ugandans in the region live.
After your gorilla adventure, you will transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for a relaxing boat cruise as you explore several of Lake Bunyonyi’ s 29 islands. On the final day, you will transfer back to Entebbe where this epic safari adventure comes to an end at. However, along the way to Entebbe, you will make a thrilling detour to Lake Mburo National Park for an en-route game viewing experience which gives you an opportunity to encounter a wild game that calls this park their home.
This 3 day Uganda gorilla tour gives you an opportunity to stay in some of the finest lodges in Bwindi to complement your gorilla trekking expedition and the amazing bird’s eye view of the diverse Uganda geographical landforms and vegetation as you land. The road/surface transfer back is a bonus as it exposes you to the amazing countryside views and the people as well as an opportunity to visit the Uganda equator.
This tour can be customized further to suit your safari interests and is appropriate to travellers aged 15years and above.
For the ultimate luxury Uganda gorilla tour memories, this is the perfect itinerary for you! Let us know how you want it and we shall give you much more!
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – SAFARI PRIME ACTIVITIES.
Spending quality time with gentle Mountain Gorillas in the Impenetrable
The encounter several wild game in Lake Mburo National Park.
Exploring the hidden gem of Kigezi highlands Lake Bunyonyi in a soothing boat cruise.
The enjoyment of standing in 2 different hemispheres of the world at the same point
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi- FEATURED SAFARI PARKS/DESTINATIONS.
Day 1 & 2: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 2: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 3: Lake Mburo National Park.
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS.
Day 1: Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and engage in an optional activity
Day 2: Engage in gorilla trekking and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala with an en-route visit to Lake Mburo National Park.
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – DETAILED SAFARI ITINERARY.
Day 1 of the 3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi: Fly from Entebbe at 07:45 am to Bwindi & engage in an optional activity
On the first day of this safari, you will wake up very early in the morning at 6:00 am to ready yourself for pick up at 6:30 am by your safari guide who will transfer to the airport to catch up with your flight to Bwindi which departs from Entebbe International airport at 7:45 am. During this 1 hour and 45 minutes flight, you will be able to have a bird’s eye view of Uganda’s landscape that you will realize keeps on changing as you get further away from the airport.
As soon as you take off, you will be able to see the serene waters of Lake Victoria as well as the surrounding hills near this lake. As you get nearer to Kihihi, you will realize a change in topography as the hills here become more pronounced and these are majorly covered with thick tropical forests and this will definitely make it known to you that you are now over the Bwindi forest. Upon landing at Kihihi airstrip, you will be welcomed by your guide who will be waiting to welcome and receive you on that end. Your guide will transfer you to your safari lodge for check-in and have lunch as well. In the afternoon, you can choose to engage in any of the numerous possible optional activities here such as a guided nature walk where you venture into the forest to encounter some of its other inhabitants except the gorillas such as birds, monkeys, butterflies, plants, etc.
You can as well decide to engage in a community walk and this gives you an opportunity to encounter the Bakiga/Batwa people who have managed to live side by side with these incredible mountain giants for over 1000 years in perfect peace and harmony. At the end of this activity, you will return to the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
The highlight of the day: Having an aerial view of Uganda’s changing landscape.
- Top-Notch / Exclusive: Gorilla Forest Camp/ Buhoma Lodge
- Luxury/ Upmarket: Haven Lodge Buhoma
- Mid-range/ Moderate: Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge
- Budget/ Basic: Trekkers Tavern Ruhija
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Flight distance &time: Approx. 450km or1-2 hours
Activities & Services:-
- Fly to Bwindi
- Engage in an optional activity of your choice
- Nature walk
- Community walk to Batwa or Bakiga community
Day 2 of the 3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi: Do gorilla trekking and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for an evening boat cruise
After an early morning breakfast served from 6:00 am you will depart from the lodge with your packed lunch and gather at the park regional offices where you will be welcomed and briefed by the park sector warden who will take you through the history of gorilla conservation in this particular region and Bwindi National Park in general after which he will allocate you 7 others a gorilla family to trek. Please inform your guide in time before allocation about your Gorilla trekking interests so that he talks to the warden/rangers to allocate you the most appropriate gorilla group since the allocation is based on interests of the trek intensity, age as well as physical ability. While here you shall enjoy a cultural performance from the local Batwa/Bakiga people who will showcase their musical skills to you.
With armed rangers at the back and in the lead, you will embark on your Uganda gorilla trek in the Bwindi Impenetrable forest, searching for your allocated gorilla family. Along the way you will see several bird species that are found in this park as well as other primates here such as the Black and white colobus monkeys, L’hoest monkeys, different species of lizards including the 3 horned chameleons. On seeing the Gorillas you will be granted a full hour with these Apes to watch them as they go about their daily lives and if you’re lucky you might get to see the young gorillas break the 7-meter rule as they get closure to you to have you participate in their games. After the full hour of contact with these Mountain Gorillas, you will trek back to the park offices to be awarded a gorilla trekking certificate to take home as proof that you conquered the popular Africa gorilla trek in Uganda.
From here, you will transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for a relaxing canoe cruise on arrival to this beautiful tropical gem of the Kigezi highland, you will be fascinated by the tranquil waters of this lake and the numerous islands that are dotted all over this lake fronted by the might Virunga ranges making it the most beautiful place in Africa and probably in the world. As you cruise, you will be taken through the history behind the several islands such as the Akampene island which is also known as the Punishment island where young girls who had got pregnant before marriage were thrown and left to die of starvation, the upside-down island, Byashara and many more. From this canoe cruise, you shall transfer to your lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
Trekking and seeing the Mountain Gorillas will be the highlight of the day.
- Luxury/ Upmarket: Birds nest @ Bunyonyi
- Mid-range/ Moderate: Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort
- Budget/ Basic: Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Drive distance &time: Approx. 55-85 or 1-2 hours
Activities & Services:-
- Gorilla trekking
- Boat cruise on Lake Bunyonyi
- Hike to the Top of the World
Day 3 of the 3 Days Flying Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour: Transfer back to Kampala. Make a detour to Lake Mburo for a mini-game drive
You will wake up at 6:00 am to the sweet melodies of birds that will be singing their hearts off to the dawn of a new day and this will fairly make you understand why this Lake is called Bunyonyi which means a Lake of many small birds as you will hear interjecting voices of many birds singing together in uniformity as they welcome the day. Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and choose from any of the available wide selection of confectionaries. After having breakfast, you will embark on the transfer to Kampala 420km and Entebbe 470km from Lake Bunyonyi.
During this 470km return journey to Entebbe, you will make en route branch off to Lake Mburo National Park for a mini-game drive taking 1 – 2 hours exploring the park’s landscapes comprised of savannah vegetation with great acacia concentration and open grassland in some parts. It offers possible sights of Rothschild Giraffes, Topis, Impala, Zebras, Elands, Warthogs, waterbucks among others. Another exciting road stop will be made at the Equator point in Kayabwe where you get to have an Equator experience on how to differentiate the Northern from the Southern hemispheres and also have a photo moment.
Enjoy a local lunch buffet at Equator cafeteria. From here proceed with the rest of your journey back to Entebbe airport where your safari will come to an end as you catch your departure flight back home.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch
Drive distance & time: Approx. 450km or 7-8 hours
Activities & services:-
- Transfer back to Kampala
- Game drive in Lake Mburo
- Traditional Lunch buffet at Igongo country hotel
END of the 3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – SAFARI INCLUSIONS:-
Full-time English professional safari driver-guide
4×4 safari van/ 4×4 Safari land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing with functional A/C
Full board accommodation
Gorilla & chimpanzee trekking permit fees
Boat cruise fees
Wi-Fi Internet on board the safari vehicle
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – SAFARI EXCLUSIONS:-
- International &domestic flight fees
- Visa fees
- Laundry services
- Items of personal nature
- Gratuities and tips
- Other beverages/ drinks
- Other extras not mentioned in the itinerary above
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – GETTING THERE
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – PRICE PER PERSON:-
|Number of people against price per person||2 –
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – RELATED SAFARI ACCOMMODATION:-
RELATED 3 DAY LUXURY UGANDA SAFARI ITINERARIES – Tour Packages
- – Gorilla Safari in Uganda 3 days
- – Bwindi Gorilla Safari & Wildlife 4 days
- – Gorillas & Wildlife Uganda Safari Tour 5 days
- – Primate Trekking Uganda Safari 6 days
- – Gorilla trekking Safari Tour 8 days
- – Rwanda Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari 8 days
- – Uganda Safari tour 9 days
- – 9 days Wilderness Camping Gorilla safari in Uganda
- – Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda & Chimps 10 days
- – Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Safari 11 Days
- – Uganda & Rwanda Safari 13 days
- – Birding & Gorilla trekking Uganda Safari 14 days
- – Chimpanzee Trekking Uganda Safari-Kibale 3 days
- – Uganda Safari Tour-Chimpanzees & Wild Life 5 days
- – Primate Safari in Uganda 6 days
- -Chimps Trekking & Wildlife Safari in Uganda 6 days
- – Gorilla Trekking & Chimps Safari in Uganda 10 days
- – Queen Elizabeth National Park Wildlife Safari in Uganda 3 days
- – Murchison Falls National Park Uganda safari Tour 3 days
- – Kibale Forest National Park Chimpanzee Trekking Safari in Uganda 3 days
- – Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth Uganda safari 4 days
- – Game Viewing Safari in Uganda 5 days
- – Murchison Falls & Kibale Uganda safari- 5 days
- – Chimpanzee trekking & Wildlife safari in Uganda 6 days
- – Wildlife Tour in Uganda 8 days
- – Enjoy Agro Safaris in Uganda
- – Mountain Elgon Hiking Uganda Tour -8 days
- – Rwenzori Mountain Hiking safari in Uganda 9 days
- – Wildlife Camping Safari in Uganda 14 days
- – Birding Safari in Uganda 7 days
- – Birding Africa Safari in Uganda 21 days
- – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Gorilla Safari Trek in Uganda 3 days
- – Queen Elizabeth Uganda Safari 3 days
- – 3 days Murchison Falls Park
- – Chimpanzee trekking Safari in Uganda 5 days
- – Gorilla Tracking safaris in Uganda 6 days
- – Chimps & Wildlife Safari in Uganda 6 day
- – Bwindi Gorilla Tracking Safari in Uganda 3 days
- – Chimpanzee trekking in Uganda Kibale-3 days
- – Gorilla Trekking safari & Wildlife in Uganda 5 days
- – Chimpanzee Trekking Safari in Uganda- 5 days
- – Uganda Primate Safari 6 days
- – Chimpanzee Tracking & Wildlife safari in Uganda 6 days
- – Uganda Rwanda Gorilla trekking Safari 8 days
- – Wildlife Safari in Uganda 8 days
- – Wildlife & Primates trekking Uganda Safari 9 days
- – Wilderness Camp Safari 9 days
- – Uganda Safari to Gorillas & Chimpanzee trekking- 10 days
- – Uganda & Rwanda Gorilla safari- 13 days
- – Birding Watching Safari in Uganda- 14 days
- – Uganda Birding Watching Safari -21 days
- – Kampala City Tour
- – Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Day Tour
- – Entebbe City Short Tour
- – Jinja Source of the Nile Tour
- – White Water Rafting
- – Uganda Short Safari to Lake Mburo NP
- – Sipi Falls safari in Uganda
- – Mabamba Swamp Birding Excursion
- – 1 Days Fishing trip to Lake Victoria in Uganda
- – 1 Day Jinja Fishing Tour in Uganda
- – 3 Days Uganda Fishing & Wildlife Safari
- – 4 Days Luxury Fishing and Wildlife safari in Uganda
- – 5 Days Uganda Fishing Safari to Lake Victoria and Ssese Islands
- – 7 Days Luxury Fishing Safari in Uganda
- – Fishing Safari to Lake Victoria, Ssese Islands & Murchison Falls NP
- – 9 Days Nile Perch Fishing Safari in Uganda
3 Days Fly in Luxury Gorilla Uganda Tour Bwindi – GORILLA TREKKING TIPS
- Mountain gorillas sometimes nest far from the start of your gorilla trek, you should ready yourself for a long walk and drink plenty of water.
- Eating, drinking and smoking near the gorillas is forbidden – designated time and place will be communicated.
- Smoking while inside the forest is strictly forbidden
- Bwindi being a tropical forest, it can rain anytime so we encourage you to carry a rain poncho
- Waterproof walking shoes or hiking boots are essential.
- Gardening gloves for protection against stinging plants
- Long trousers and long-sleeved sweaters or shirts while in the forest to avoid insect stings.
- Photography is permitted, although you must not use flash
- Porters are available to help you carry your day pack for a small charge
- As you prepare to come for your Uganda gorilla adventure, please do some exercises so that you prepare your body for gorilla trekking which can last between 3-8 hours
- In case you can’t walk for a very long time, you shouldn’t really worry about not being able to do gorilla trekking because there are potters who can carry you throughout at a small extra cost.
- Carry your sunscreen lotion to keep your skin safe from the tropical heat & sun rays
- When you get to the gorillas, don’t make noise because this agitates the gorillas
- For more information about gorilla trekking tips please follow these links to read more about gorilla trekking tips and advice.
- Flights will be communicated to you upon booking depending on availability at that time. Please refer to the Aerolink official website to read more about the schedules https://www.aerolinkuganda.com/en
- This safari requires some physical fitness as Gorilla tracking can at times be strenuous
- Pre and Post safari accommodation can be booked for you at an additional fee
- The age limit is 15years and above
- We shall observe the COVID SOPs and government directives
- For more information about gorilla trekking tips please follow these links to read more about gorilla trekking tips and advice.
- Note that this itinerary is a suggestion and can be further customized to suit your desire. Whatever your preference is, please let us know and we shall advise /adjust accordingly.
- Post safari accommodation for the last night after the tour can be arranged at an extra fee upon request during the booking process.
This can be applied prior to arrival through your nearest Uganda Embassy or through the online portal. Also available on arrival at Entebbe International Airport, subject to long queues (We do not recommend this method)
- We wish to hear from you, make an inquiry!
At Prime Safaris and Tours Ltd, your safety is our utmost priority. We have thus undertaken the necessary safety measures in compliance with the approved Standard Operating Procedures by the Governments of ALL African countries in which we operate with a goal of protecting our customers while travelling and on their Africa safari. The following guidelines will be applicable for your Safari in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo and other African Countries.