3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park, Short Tanzania Safari Tour
3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park / Short Tanzania Wildlife Safari enables you Safari to Tanzania`s Wildlife Game Park for a great African Tanzania Adventure Safari Trip.
Overview of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park, Short Tanzania Safari Tour
The 3 Days Tanzania wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park involves a return flight from Arusha and is primarily centered on extensive wild game viewing. The Serengeti Park is greatly known for the annual Migration of the millions and millions of Wildebeest to the adjacent Maasai Mara crossing the infamous crocodile infested Mara and Grumeti Rivers – something that has found its way into the natural wonders of the world. The parks is also home to myriad of predators including lions, hyenas along with other wild game like elephants, Buffaloes, elands, Topis among others. It is a short trip but filled with magical wonders of the Tanzania wilderness.
Safari Highlights 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park, Short Tanzania Safari Tour
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park: Fly from Arusha to Serengeti National Park
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park: Extensive game drive in Serengeti National Park
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park: Game drive and fly back to Arusha
Detailed Safari Itinerary 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park, Short Tanzania Safari Tour
Day 1 of the 3 days Ngorongoro Safari in Tanzania / 3 Days Tanzania Safari to Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park: Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater
Safari starts with pick up from Arusha hotel or Arusha Airport and after safari briefing transfer to Arusha Airport in time for morning flight to Serengeti. On arrival at Serengeti airstrip met and transfer to the lodge / camp for lunch. In the late afternoon hours enjoy evening game drive in shared camp vehicle.
Accommodation: Grumeti Migration Camp
Day 2 of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park: Extensive game drive in Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park is one of the best safari destinations in Africa presenting remarkable opportunity to view countless game including millions of wildebeest and their famous great migration followed by hundreds of thousands of Zebras and Thomson Gazelle. Other wild-game include; elephants, Giraffe, large Buffalo herds, elands, Kongoni, topis, Grants Gazelle and Impala among others. The range of predators including the golden manned lions, the spotted hyena, 3 African jackal species, serval cat and aardwolf among others may be explored.
Day 3 of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park: Game drive and fly back to Arusha
End of the 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari to Serengeti National Park, Short Tanzania Safari Tour
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
More lodging options in Kibale
Primate Lodge is an Upmarket / Luxury accommodation within the boundaries of Kibale National Park at the same place with Kanyanchu Tourism Center.
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
The Hippo Safari Lodge overlooks Kabazimu and Kitako Islands surrounded by amazing views of Lake Katwe, Lake Edward and Munyanyange each presenting a unique offer of its own
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
Pumba Safari Cottages is positioned in Kyambura on the eastern boundary of Queen Elizabeth National Park overlooking the rolling savannah, the rift valley and the Rwenzori Mountains
GENERAL SAFARI INCLUSIONS
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
GENERAL SAFARI EXCLUSIONS
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
People who always support & endorse our work