5 Days Wildlife safari in Tanzania African Wildlife Tanzania Safari Tour
This 5 Days Wildlife safari in Tanzania/Short Tanzania Wildlife Safaris enables you Safari to Tanzania Ngorongoro Crater Wildlife Game Park for a great Tanzania Adventure Safari Trip.
Overview of the 5 Days Wildlife safari in Tanzania African Wildlife Tanzania Safari Tour
The 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania presents an opportunity to explore the verdant wild game of Tanzania including the Big five namely lions including tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park, elephants, the Buffaloes, Leopards and Rhinos, other wild game like millions of wildebeest, hundreds of thousands of Thomson gazelles and Zebras, scenic wonders in Ngorongoro area, heritage tour at Olduvai gorge and remarkable flora including the ancient Boabab trees in Tarangire National Park.
Safari Highlights 5 Days Tanzania Safari to Lake Manyara Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- Day 1 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 1 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer from Lake Manyara National Park and do game drive
- Day 2 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer to Serengeti National Park. Make a stop en route at Olduvai Gorge. Do an afternoon game drive upon arrival
- Day 3 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater for an afternoon game drive
- Day 4 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer to Tarangire National Park & do an afternoon game drive
- Day 5 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer back to Arusha
Detailed Safari Itinerary 5 Days Wildlife safari in Tanzania African Wildlife Tanzania Safari Tour
Day 1 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Arrival at Arusha either by Nairobi Arusha Shuttle bus or arrival from Kilimanjaro airport. Lunch at Arusha. Leave and proceed to Lake Manyara for an evening game drive. The main attractions here are the tree-climbing lions. The park is small in size but the terrain is diverse. The vegetation comprises of groundwater forest, open grassland, swamp and acacia woodland with giant mahogany and fig trees. The park is home to a wide variety of mammals and birds.
Accommodation: Upmarket / Luxury: Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge, Midrange / Standard: Manyara Kirurumu Camp, Budget / Basic: Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp
Day 2 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer to Serengeti National Park. Make a stop en route at Olduvai Gorge. Do an afternoon game drive upon arrival
Depart for Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge. Arrive for lunch in Serengeti. late afternoon game drive in Serengeti Park. The term ‘Serengeti’ means ‘endless plains’ in Maa language. In the central plains there are carnivores like lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene off the annual migration of wildebeest and zebra, which occurs between the Serengeti and Kenya’s Masai Mara. Eagles, flamingo, ducks, geese, egrets, vultures, secretary birds, ibis, stork, heron, kite, pelican, crane and guinea fowl are among the birds that can be seen in the park.
Accommodation: Upmarket / Luxury: Serengeti Sopa Lodge, Midrange / Standard: Serengeti Kati Kati Camp, Budget / Basic: Kijereshi Tented Camp (Bungalow)
Day 3 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater for an afternoon game drive
Pre-breakfast morning game drive around your Lodge.Depart after breakfast for Ngorongoro Crater to arrive for lunch. Afternoon drive to the Ngorongoro Crater floor and descend down its walls for a 1/2 day crater tour with a picnic lunch. It is a thrilling experience to descend down and out of the narrow and steep crater walls of 670 metres depth, which has earned this crater, also the largest in the world the title ‘’the eight wonder in the world’’. Flamingos can be seen seasonally in the Crater Lake, depending on the water level as these birds only breed in shallow water. Many animals, which have made this crater their permanent home, can be seen on the crater floor.
Accommodation: Upmarket / Luxury: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, Midrange / Standard: Rhotia Valley Tented Lodge, Budget / Basic: Karatu Simba Lodge
Day 4 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer to Tarangire National Park & do an afternoon game drive
Depart for Tarangire National Park after breakfast and en-route scenic views. Arrive for lunch at the Safari Lodge in Tarangire. early evening game drive in Tarangire Park. The park has an atmosphere of remoteness and has fewer visitors than all the other parks in Tanzania’s entire northern circuit. Blue monkeys, hornbills, pelicans, herons can be seen as well as elephants in large herds, cheetah, jackal, fish eagle, marabou stork and hippos.
Accommodation: Upmarket / Luxury: Tarangire Sopa Lodge, Midrange / Standard: Tarangire Kirurumu Camp, Budget / Basic: Roika Tented Lodge
Day 5 of the 5 Days Wildlife Safari in Tanzania: Transfer back to Arusha
Early morning game drive in Tarangire drive back to Arusha to mark the end of the safari
End of the 5 Days Wildlife safari in Tanzania African Wildlife Tanzania Safari Tour
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
More lodging options in Kibale
Primate Lodge is an Upmarket / Luxury accommodation within the boundaries of Kibale National Park at the same place with Kanyanchu Tourism Center.
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
The Hippo Safari Lodge overlooks Kabazimu and Kitako Islands surrounded by amazing views of Lake Katwe, Lake Edward and Munyanyange each presenting a unique offer of its own
More lodging options in Queen Elizabeth
Pumba Safari Cottages is positioned in Kyambura on the eastern boundary of Queen Elizabeth National Park overlooking the rolling savannah, the rift valley and the Rwenzori Mountains
GENERAL SAFARI INCLUSIONS
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
GENERAL SAFARI EXCLUSIONS
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
People who always support & endorse our work