BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUR SERVICES.
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions of our services. Confirming a safari with Prime Safaris & Tours guarantees that you have read, fully understood, and accepted the terms and conditions described below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Prime Safaris & Tours provides transportation, accommodation bookings, restaurant meals, excursions, and other services in cooperation with independent suppliers.
- All information given in the itinerary to our clients is to the best of Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd`s knowledge and based on the latest information available. Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd is not liable for modified information from third parties after the moment of sending it to you, nor for any obvious typing errors.
- To reserve flights and gorilla permits we need your full names as they appear in your passport, nationality, and passport number.
- After confirmation of a safari, the client must inform Prime Safaris & Tours of any preferences and special requests of the participants; e.g. medical needs, diet, requirements relating to disabilities, and any other requirements. This company will meet the requests if possible and if unable we shall let you know in advance.
- All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed. Many accommodations offered/recommended by Prime Safaris & Tours have limited capacity and therefore it is essential to make reservations well in advance.
- In case you wish to amend your reservation in any way, Prime Safaris & Tours will verify the level of realization of the preferred adjustment and confirm to you accordingly. Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to charge an amendment fee conform to the actual costs, which will be added to the total invoice.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation, and services indicated in the itinerary in the event of unforeseen circumstances before arrival and this shall be told to you as soon as possible.
- Prime Safaris & Tours enter into agreements on your behalf with service providers of your safari requirements such as lodges, Gorilla and other permits, park entrancess, etc and their terms and conditions shall be applicable to you once you deposit and booking your tour (services) since their terms and conditions are beyond our control.
- The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary and include the following services unless stated differently: overnight in hotels/guesthouses/tents/ lodges, all meals as indicated, sightseeing as noted in the itinerary, park entrance fees, and ranger fees, airport transfers where applicable, ground transportation, English speaking driver/guides and bottled mineral water in the vehicle.
- The following Expenses are not covered: international and domestic airfares, visa and passports, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, drinks other than the mineral water provided in the vehicle, tips, and gratuities for the guides and accommodation staff, laundry, travel insurance, and other items of a personal nature.
- Prices on the website or quoted to our clients are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until confirmed.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to adjust the price at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any proportion of the tour, but the company will make every effort to minimize the increment.
EXECUTION OF THE TOUR
• No guarantees can be given for game viewing as it is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat. You must take caution when viewing the animals and follow up on all the instructions given by either the tour guide or game rangers.
- A gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients permission to track the primates at their location/site but does not guarantee that these animals will be in plain sight.
- Your accommodation on a safari is based on; a twin or double bedded room, tent or banda, with a private bathroom where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee but cannot always be guaranteed.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available Prime Safaris & Tours may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest a superior at an extra charge.
- The mode of transport utilized will be dependent upon the number of clients and the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. We ensure that vehicles are provided in a roadworthy condition but no liability can be accepted for a puncture, breakdown, damage, or any delay as a result of the poor road conditions.
- We provide experienced English-speaking drivers/guides, they will be the only persons allowed to drive the vehicles of Prime Safaris & Tours. The driver’s decision on all matters, such as the route taken, is final. Other language speaking guides can be availed at an extra cost.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour, or vary the safari services in any way in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather, problems with national parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases, alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances shall permit.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied.
- The right will be retained to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if, in Prime Safaris & Tours’ opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority, the person concerned behaves in such a way to cause or be likely to cause danger, hazard or inconvenience to any third party, damage to property or to environments and ecosystems. Prime Safaris & Tours shall make no refunds and shall not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- All tours will be booked only after receiving a 30% deposit of the basic program rate and shall only be guaranteed to start after receiving the total payment. In the case of Gorilla & Chimpanzee permits a full advance payment of the permit fee is required as determined by the relevant Authorities on top of the 30% deposit mentioned above which caters for the booking of other safari requirements.
- The balance is due not later than 30 days prior to the safari unless agreed differently.
- Any Bookings made within 45 days before arrival must be fully paid at the time of confirmation.
- If payment is not received in accordance with the above, Prime Safaris & Tours will not start the safari until full payment is received.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, VISA credit card, or received in cash, in any way before the start of the safari. Please note that payments by VISA credit card involve a 3.9% service charge and transactions have to be made at least one month prior to the start of your safari. Traveler cheques are not accepted as of now.
- Any costs of international transactions (or 3.9% service charge in case of credit card payment) are to be fully paid by the client.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
The following cancellation charges apply to our Individual and Group tours calculated after deducting Gorilla & Chimpanzee Permits as well flights & other logistical items required for your safari booked for you by Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd which are paid directly to Governments and other service providers that are not refundable according to their booking terms and conditions.
-We regret that we do not refund any expenses, costs, or losses incurred as a result of any cancellation or reschedule and such costs including those to our service providers shall also be directly charged off the client’s prior deposit before issuing a refund.
-The following Percentages of the remaining monies after catering for the above items shall apply for any refunds.
90 days and above 70% (30% will be charged)
89-60 days before starting 40% refund (60% will be charged)
59-30 days before starting 20% refund (80% will be charged)
29-0 days before starting 0% refund (100% will be charged)
Factors outside the Company’s control (Cas de Force Majeure)
. The Company (Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd) shall not be liable in any way to the Client for death, epidemics/pandemics, bodily injury, illness, damage, delay, or other loss or detriment to person or property or for the Company failure to commence, perform and/or complete any duty owed to the Client if such death, delay, bodily injury (including emotional distress or injury), illness, damage or other loss or detriment to person or property caused by Act of God, war or warlike operations, terrorists related activities, civil commotions, labor difficulties, whether or not Company is a party thereto, interference by the destination country’s authority, political disturbance, how so ever and where so ever any of the same may arise or because not, insurrection and government restraint, fire or any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Company.
. Prime Safaris & Tours doesn’t issue refunds for any unused services, late arrival, or no show of any of the members of the tour.
N.B All cancellation requests must be made in writing and shall be effective on the date of actual receipt by Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd.
Although security is one of our top priorities, it is mandatory that all Clients obtain travel insurance that covers personal injury, medical expenses, and repatriation and evacuation expenses.
- Prime Safaris & Tours shall try to ensure that the company exceeds the expectations in every area of the tour arrangements. However, suggestions are very much welcome in order to keep improving the quality of the service.
- Any complaints must be reported immediately to the Prime Safaris & Tours representative and to the supplier of the service in question, who will do their best to resolve the matter at hand. If the problem is not solved to the client’s satisfaction a written complaint should be made not later than 30 days after completion of the tour.
- Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above-described procedure cannot be accepted.
- Prime Safaris & Tours will make every measure to ensure that all arrangements and services connected to the safari will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. However, the company does not have direct control of services provided by suppliers and, whilst every supplier is chosen with the utmost care, Prime Safaris & Tours does not accept liability for errors or omissions of such suppliers such as airlines, lodges, Gorilla & Chimpanzee or other tracking permits, etc.
- Prime Safaris & Tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any nature whatsoever whether to person or property.
- Whilst every care is taken, Prime Safaris & Tours cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to baggage or personal possessions.
- Prime Safaris & Tours cannot accept liability or pay compensation/refund for unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including flight delays/cancellations OR force majeure such as war or threat of war, extreme weather conditions, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist acts, border closure, acts of government or other authorities, natural or nuclear disaster, strikes, thefts, epidemics/pandemics, road closures, industrial disputes, fire, technical and/or mechanical problems to transport and all similar events beyond the company’s control.
- In the case of referred / retail business, it is the responsibility of the travel agency/wholesaler to ensure that all members of the tour have the appropriate passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates, and other documentation required for the safari.
- It is the responsibility of the clients to take proper medical and practical precautions in regard to health and safety. Medical advice should be sought well before traveling.
- Our clients are strongly advised to obtain comprehensive travel insurance before coming to Uganda. Local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely event of a medical emergency while out on safari with Prime Safaris & Tours.
- The respective laws of the destination country govern Prime Safaris & Tours` liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims/disputes whatsoever arising from the dealings between Prime Safaris & Tours and their clients are subject to the Laws & jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
We are grateful for you to have taken the time to read our terms and condition. Please analyze them and contact us in case of any clarity about them.
People who always support & endorse our work