Terms & Conditions For Our Services
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions of our services. Confirming a safari with Prime Safaris & Tours guarantees that you have read, fully understood and accepted the terms and conditions described below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Prime Safaris & Tours provides transportation, accommodation bookings, restaurant meals, excursions and other services in cooperation with independent suppliers.
- All information given in the itinerary to our clients is to the best of Prime Safaris &
Tours’ knowledge and based on the latest information available. Prime Safaris & Tours is not liable for modified information from third parties after the moment of sending, nor for any obvious typing errors.
- To reserve flights and gorilla permits we need your full names as they appear in your passport, nationality and passport number.
- After confirmation a safari, the client must inform Prime Safaris & Tours of any preferences and special requests of the participants; e.g. medical needs, diet, requirements relating to disabilities and any other requirements. This company will meet the requests if possible and if unable we shall let you know in advance.
- All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed. Many accommodations offered/recommended by Prime Safaris & Tours have limited capacity and therefore it is essential to make reservations well in advance.
- In case you wish to amend your reservation in any way, Prime Safaris & Tours will verify the level of realization of the preferred adjustment and confirm to you accordingly. Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to charge an amendment fee conform to the actual costs, which will be added to the total invoice.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation and services indicated in the itinerary in the event of unforeseen circumstances before arrival and this shall be told to you as soon as possible.
- The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary and include the following services, unless stated differently: overnight in hotels / guesthouses / tents/ lodges, all meals as indicated, sightseeing as noted in the itinerary, park entrance fees and ranger fees, airport transfers where applicable, ground transportation, English speaking driver/guides and bottled mineral water in the vehicle.
- The following Expenses are not covered: international and domestic air fares, visa and passports, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, drinks other than the mineral water provided in the vehicle, tips and gratuities for the guides and accommodation staff, laundry, travel insurance and other items of a personal nature.
- Prices on the website or quoted to our clients are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until confirmed.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to adjust the price at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any proportion of the tour, but the company will make every effort to minimize the increment.
EXECUTION OF THE TOUR
• No guarantees can be given for game viewing as it is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat. You must take caution when viewing the animals and follow up all the instructions given by either the tour guide or game rangers.
- A gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients permission to track the primates at their location/site but does not guarantee that these animals will be in plain sight.
- Your accommodation on a safari is based on; a twin or double bedded room, tent or banda, with private bathroom where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee but cannot always be guaranteed.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available Prime Safaris & Tours may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest a superior at an extra charge.
- The mode of transport utilized will be dependent upon the number of clients and the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. We ensure that vehicles are provided in a roadworthy condition but no liability can be accepted for a puncture, breakdown, damage, or any delay as a result of the poor road conditions.
- We provide experienced English speaking driver/guides, they will be the only persons allowed to drive the vehicles of Prime Safaris & Tours. The driver’s decision on all matters, such as the route taken, is final. Other language speaking guides can be availed at an extra cost.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour or vary the safari services in any way in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather, problems with national parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances shall permit.
- Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied.
- The right will be retained to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if, in Prime Safaris & Tours’ opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority, the person concerned behaves in such a way to cause or be likely to cause danger, hazard or inconvenience to any third party, damage to property or to environments and ecosystems. Prime Safaris & Tours shall make no refunds and shall not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
- All tours will be booked and confirmed only after receiving a 30% deposit of the basic program rate. In case of gorilla permits a full advance payment of the permit fee is required as determined by the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
- The balance is due not later than 45 days prior to the safari, unless agreed differently.
- Any Bookings made within 45 days before arrival must be fully paid at the time of confirmation.
- If payment is not received in accordance with the above, Prime Uganda Tours reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, VISA credit card or received in cash, in any way before the start of the safari. Please Note that payments by VISA credit card involve a 3.9% service charge and transactions have to be made at least one months prior to the start of your safari. Traveller cheques are not accepted as of now.
- Any costs of international transactions (or 3.9% service charge in case of credit card payment) are to be fully paid by the client.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
The following cancellation charges apply to our Individual and Group tours programs:
90-60 days before starting 70% refund (30% will be charged)
60-30 days before starting 50% refund (50% will be charged)
30-1 days before starting 0% refund (100% will be charged)
Factors outside the Company’s control (cas de Force Majeure)
. The Company (Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd) shall not be liable in an way to the Client for death, bodily injury, illness, damage, delay or other loss or detriment to person or property or for the Company failure to commence, perform and/or complete any duty owned to the Client if such death, delay, bodily injury (including emotional distress or injury), illness, damage or other loss or detriment to person or property caused by Act of God, war or war like operations, terrorists related activities, civil commotions, labor difficulties, whether or not Company is party thereto, interference by the destination country’s authority, political disturbance, how so ever and where so ever any of the same may arise or because, not, insurrection and government restraint, fire or any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Company.
. Prime Safaris & Tours doesn’t issue refunds for any unused services, late arrival or noshow of any of the members of the tour.
Although security is one of our top priorities, it is mandatory that all Clients obtain travel insurance that covers personal injury, medical expenses, and repatriation and evacuation expenses.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and shall be effective on the date of actual receipt by Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd.
- Prime Safaris & Tours shall try to ensure that the company exceeds the expectations in every area of the tour arrangements. However, suggestions are very much welcome in order to keep improving the quality of the service.
- Any complaints must be reported immediately to the Prime Safaris & Tours representative and to the supplier of the service in question, who will do their best to resolve the matter at hand. If the problem is not solved to the client’s satisfaction a written complaint should be made not later than 30 days after completion of the tour.
- Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above described procedure cannot be accepted.
- Prime Safaris & Tours will make every measure to ensure that all arrangements and services connected to the safari will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. However, the company does not have direct control of services provided by suppliers and, whilst every supplier is chosen with the utmost care, Prime Safaris & Tours does not accept liability for errors or omissions of such suppliers.
- Prime Safaris & Tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever whether to person or property.
- Whilst every care is taken, Prime Safaris & Tours cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to baggage or personal possessions.
- Prime Safaris & Tours cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including flight delays/cancellations or force majeure such as war or threat of war, extreme weather conditions, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist acts, border closure, acts of government or other authorities, natural or nuclear disaster, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closures, industrial disputes, fire, technical and/or mechanical problems to transport and all similar events beyond the company’s control.
- In case of referred / retail business, it is the responsibility of the travel agency / wholesaler to ensure that all members of the tour have the appropriate passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates and other documentation required for the safari.
- It is the responsibility of the clients to take proper medical and practical precautions in regard to health and safety. Medical advice should be sought well before traveling.
- Our clients are strongly advised to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance before coming to Uganda. Local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely event of a medical emergency while out on safari with Prime Safaris & Tours.
- The respective laws of the destination country govern Prime Safaris & Tours` liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
We are grateful for you have taken time to read our terms and condition. Please analyse them and contact us in case of any clarity about them.
Top Related Africa Safari Tours | Popular African Safaris
Top Related Safari Countries
Uganda Safaris – #1 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 100,896 Google reviews
Enjoy Uganda tours / a Uganda tour customised to your desired African Tour dates, budget and Uganda tour safari needs. Tour Uganda with the best Uganda tour operator / Uganda safari company that will listen, understand and fulfill your perfect Africa tour dream!
Rwanda Safaris – #2 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 100,696 Google reviews
Rwanda Safaris: For those interested in doing a gorilla safari in Rwanda Africa or an African wildlife safari in Rwanda to tour Rwanda cultures, people and scenery, the following are common questions for who ever wants to safari Rwanda have been answered for you to make your safaris in Rwanda easy to undertake.
Kenya Safaris – #3 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 101,696 Google reviews
Kenya safari tour – Kenya Safaris OR Kenya Tours have proved unforgettable to travelers and tourists that safari in Kenya to the extreme east of the continent of Africa as they enjoy a diverse natural landscape where the extensive savannah is intercepted by steep slopes of the Great East African Rift Valley with Kenya`s its floor marked by a chain of lakes while the Indian Ocean form her eastern boundary presenting the endless beach landscape especially around Mombasa.
Tanzania Safaris – #4 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 130,696 Google reviews
Tanzania safari: Interested in wildlife safari to Tanzania? The Tanzania safari hub is noted to have amazing wildlife in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Arusha and Lake Manyara wildlife safari parks. Tanzania safaris take you is the largest country in East African community, 13th and 31st on the African continent and global scale respectively covering 947,303km2 featuring a coastline of 800km2.
Congo Safaris – #5 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 100,896 Google reviews
Mountain Gorilla trekking Safari in Congo Virunga National Park-Positioned to the Central of Africa, D.R. Congo Gorilla Safaris & Tours/ Mount Nyiragongo Volcano Climbing Hiking Safari Tour Trips are among the most authentic African safari adventures that tourists can ever undertake majorly because of her less exploited virgin wilderness.
SouthAfrica Safaris – #6 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 21,696 Google reviews
Zambia Safaris – #7 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 51,696 Google reviews
Initially referred to Northern Rhodesia, Zambia dates far back to the historic era including stone Age period but its plight was brought to the lime light by Dr. David Livingstone a Scottish missionary in his legendary quest for the Source of the Nile River in the 19th Century.
Zambia boarders Malawi in the east, Democratic Republic of the Congo in the north, Mozambique, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia in the south, Tanzania in the north-east, and Angola in the west. Lusaka is the Zambia’s capital city.
Zambia Safari tours present unmatchable journeys in this beautiful country to the South of Africa. The rural landscapes are diverse and fertile marked with impressive warm tropical climate. With five (5) expanse lakes, three (4) major rivers, seventeen (17) waterfalls along with a range of wetland areas, the tours in Zambia indeed present a rich natural experience.
Botswana Safaris – #8 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 91,696 Google reviews
Botswana is one of the incredible Africa safari tour sites marked with a spreading flat landscape with close to three quarters of its entire land under desert called Kalahari. Botswana spreads to 581,730 km2 with a population of two (2) Million People.
The vast wilderness especially to Central Kalahari is a wonder of its own making the Botswana safaris and tours very exclusive and off the beaten experience. The Kalahari lands are popular for their infamous black-maned lions while the indigenous Khoisan Bushmen will be your guides in their ancient land.
Apart from the Kalahari Desert, Botswana is also home to the great Okavango Delta with great quantities of water that is not emptied into Ocean or Sea but instead lost via evaporation, transpiration and percolation. It’s a great site for canoe paddling experience while on Safari in Botswana.
Ethiopia Safaris – #9 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 61,696 Google reviews
Ethiopia positioned in the Horn of Africa is one of the incredible destinations in Africa with a great deal of culture & heritage, scenic landscapes and wildlife. Ethiopia boarders South Sudan and Sudan in the West, Eritrea in the North & Northeast and Kenya in the South stretching to 1,100,000km2 with 102 million people making it the world’s most populated landlocked country.
The destination Ethiopia features about ethnolinguistic groups with the four (4) largest being Amhara, Oromo, Tigrayans and Somali. The ancient rooting of these cultures has made Ethiopia cultural tours very outstanding.
Regarding natural landscapes, the great Ethiopian Highlands and the Sof Omar Caves – with Africa’s largest cave, the Blue Nile Falls among others make the Ethiopia Tours beyond the ordinary.
Zimbabwe Safaris – #10 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 22,696 Google reviews
Zimbabwe in the South African region is one of the prominent Africa Safari destinations in between the mighty Rivers of Limpopo and Zambezi. It shares boarders with Botswana, South Africa and Mozambique with the capital called Harare. The official languages are sixteen (16) with the most commonly used being English, Shona and the Ndebele.
Zimbabwe safaris and tours usher, you in this vast savannah country though with hard wood forests and tropical evergreen in the moist and mountainous eastern highlands marked with lovely mahogany, teak, strangling fig, big leaf, forest newtonia among others.
The destination Zimbabwe is home to 350 mammal species, 500 species of birds and 131 species of fish which combine to make the Zimbabwe tours very diverse and exciting.
Madagascar Safaris – #11 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 12,696 Google reviews
Egypt Safaris – #12 of 12 Major Africa Safari Countries
– 61,696 Google reviews
Egypt, positioned to the northeastern corner of Africa, is one of the remarkable Africa tour destinations bordered by Israel and Gaza Strip to the northeast, Red sea to the south & east, Gulf of Aqaba to the east, Libya to the west and Sudan to the South.
The great history of Egypt dating far back to 6th – 4th millennia BCE form the great base of tours in Egypt. The destination Egypt is recorded to be the cradle of civilization and the great monuments such as the Great Sphinx, the Giza Necropolis, the ruins of Memphis, Karnak, Thebes and the Valley of the Kings form a rich ground for historical tours in Egypt.
Egypt was a significant center for Christianity though Islam later spread greatly in 17th century and until today, it remains a majorly Muslim country but with remnants of Christian population.
People who always support & endorse our work