Agandi Lodge in a Midrange Safari Lodge in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Forest in Ruhija and a few minutes to the Uganda Wildlife Authority briefing point. You do not have to wake up in the Dawn to reach the Gorilla tracking briefing point. Here you are on top of the Hill.
Agandi Lodge is only with a 180°C panoramic view over the primary forest and the range of volcanoes. Travelers on Uganda Gorilla Safaris will be welcomed by a wonderful team fully available to make your stay an unforgettable experience upon arrival at the Agandi Lodge.
This is one of the Uganda safari lodges that offers typical reinvented Ugandan-style accommodations only made with local materials and arts. These include the Ugandan Huts, the Volcanic Cottages, and the Tree Nests.
They will bring you all the comfort you need to enjoy your stay during your Uganda Safari whether you are tracking gorillas or just taking your time to visit the region.
They have the below accommodations which are self-contained with toilets and a shower.
- 2 cottages
- 2 nest trees for the ones who want sightseeing adventures.
- 2 traditional Uganda huts made with wood.
- 2 platforms with grass roofs for the campers
- 1 reception and dining room with a relaxing area in front of the view
- Meal: offers traditional meals, based on indigenous and local food prepared by local chefs. Meals can be served at Agandi Uganda Eco-lodges in the diner room or around the campfire.
- 2 public toilets and 2 public showers for campers
- 1 campfire to spend the night for discussing, listening to stories, listening to music, taking a drink.
- 1 barbecue to make it simple and warm.
- WIFI is provided through a 3G network.