1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda
The Uganda’s favorable conditions of soil along climate have put the destination Uganda at an advantage of developing a successful agricultural economy. A range of areas in Uganda receive great amounts of rain fall with exception of the extreme north east where semi-arid climate is registered. These favorable conditions have presented an ideal ground for extensive cultivations and commercial livestock rearing especially in the south. The 1 Day Agricultural tour in Uganda is thus designed to give you a snap shot of the agricultural developments undergoing in the country summarized at one site. The 1 Days Agricultural trip in Uganda takes you to Bukalasa Agricultural Center to have a whole day exploration.
The 1 Day Agricultural tour to Bukalasa Agricultural Center commences and ends in Kampala. You transfer after breakfast at your place of stay in Kampala to Bukalasa Agricultural Center following the Kampala – Gulu road (smooth tarmac) 47km to approach Wobulenzi town from where you branch off to proceed to Bukalasa about 5km on murram driving through impressive countryside landscapes exploring the local farming practices before arriving at Bukalasa. Upon arrival, you embark on the tour of the center. The center acts as the agricultural hub of Uganda serving as a center of research about animal and crop husbandry not forgetting the agricultural soils. The center dates far back to 1920 when it was established as a Cotton Breeding Center during the colonial era and has since evolved to become a center of significance in the country. The tour to the projects being undertaken and the accomplished ones including the crop and animal interbreeding, the new farming practices, the soil – crop matching, the palatable and highly nutritious pastures for livestock among others. It is a whole day study tour that will not only make your encounter memorable but also reward you with remarkable knowledge that you can apply to your farm to teach to others for impressive results. After the encounter, you embark on the drive back to Kampala.
End of the 1 Day Agricultural Tour in Uganda
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply)……
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda.
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply)……
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Click on the button below to make an Inquiry
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile number: +256773912891
Office number: +256414532162
Email us on email@example.com