Bwindi Gorilla Valley Lodge
Bwindi Gorilla Valley Lodge is located on the border of the impenetrable forest and set on a steep slope. The lodge is a slice of wilderness paradise far from the madding crowd; a place of renewal and reconnection with the natural world.
Accommodation at Gorilla Valley Lodge includes;
- A total of 12 rooms, with spacious private bathrooms, Toilets, Dining/Waiting area beautifully situated in lowland evergreen forest.
- The room is built on a steep slope, ensuring the best views on Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Every room has been lovingly furnished with twin beds and decorated in a modern retro style.
- All rooms have a private terrace from where to experience the splender of the forest.
- Tastefully decorated and equipped with solar water heaters and comfortable beds rooms ensure a peaceful sleep.
Facilities and services at Gorilla Valley Lodge include;
- Restaurant & Bar; offering the better of two worlds: an international buffet prepared by Ugandan chef. On the highest part of the hill is the location of the main building with restaurant and bar.
- Lounge; where you can relax by the fire but you can also make yourself comfortable on the veranda.