This camp is one of the best budget options in Bwindi offering accommodation on the edge of the beautiful park with a stunning panoramic view of the top of the Forest. The camp offers rustic and comfortable accommodation for tourists, students and researchers, and profits go towards supporting the gorilla conservation efforts on the ground. The camp is located in Buhoma – just 2km From Bwindi and gorilla trekking.
Accommodation at CPTH Gorilla Conservation Camp includes;
The cam has a Guest House with 5 self-contained rooms together with 2 tents based around a shaded dining area set amongst the trees. The rooms include Self Contained Single, Double, Or Triple Rooms.
Facilities and services include;
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Options Available
- 24/7 Wi-Fi and International Airtime Top Up
- Gorilla Permit Booking and Travel Consultancy on Site
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Service
- Spacious Thatched Dining Room and Social Area
- Solar-Powered Electricity
- Camp Toilets, Sink and Hot Showers
- Linen and Towel Service