1 Day Tour Ngamba Island Chimps- Day trip excursion to see Chimpanzees on Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Lake Victoria Entebbe
1 Day Tour to Ngamba Island Chimpanzees OR 1 day chimp tour Ngamba Island is a day trip to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Lake Victoria Entebbe Uganda. Book and enjoy a half day off as you relax your mind on a one day trip to Ngamba Island Chimps on Lake Victoria where you will marvel at these intelligent Chimps-man`s closest cousins 99.6% to 99.8% DNA!!.
Prime Uganda Safaris & Tours Ltd organises these short trips in Uganda to those time bad travelers that do not have enough time for long safaris in Uganda yet they still want to adventure Uganda`s amazing wildlife, Chimpanzee on Ngamba Island inclusive.
Detailed Itinerary of the 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary tour
Located 23 km offshore from Entebbe, this 100 acres forested island is a safe haven for juvenile/ orphaned chimpanzees that are free to enjoy the natural habitat on this wonderful island.
Ngamba island is home to a variety of plants and tree species, wild water and forest bird species, beautiful but unique reptile species such as snakes and lizard varieties plus a beautiful lake scenery all available to make your safari a great memory. You will have a unique opportunity for close viewing of chimpanzees in their natural environment due to the pre-arranged supplementary feeding times (11.00 am & 3.00 pm each day) that bring the chimpanzees to within meters of the raised walkway designed for easy viewing and provide excellent photographic opportunities.
One who has visited this great island can witness that the tour begins right away the moment you set to Entebbe Uganda Wild Life Center where you are welcomed by free lance monkeys that bless the compound, many tree species natural and man planted, the architecture its self but most impressive are the close to 20 water bird species that beautify the shores/ boarding area as you set off for your trip.
There are only 2 shifts in which the boats cruise visitors to the island-the 9-10 and the 12-1pm (local time) setting off. It is therefore important you book in advance to avoid missing out because only a few visitors are allowed
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply)……
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda.
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply)……
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile number: +256773912891
Office number: +256414532162
Email us on email@example.com
OTHER chimpanzee trekking safaris/tours to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda
- 2 Days Budongo Chimpanzee Trekking tour
- Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale with Chimpanzee Habituation for 3 Days
- Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale for 2 Days
- Ngamba Island Chimps Sanctuary 1 day Visit
Related articles to chimpanzee trekking safaris/tours to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda
- CHIMPANZEE HABITUATION; A DETAILED ENCOUNTER WITH CHIMPANZEES – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- HABITUATING CHIMPANZEES; A THRILLING UGANDA SAFARI ENCOUNTER – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- HUMANS AND CHIMPANZEES JOIN CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP – UGANDA SAFARIS
- PHOTOGRAPHY USED TO PROTECT CHIMPANZEES – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE CHIMPANZEE TREKKING ENCOUNTER IN KIBALE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NGAMBA ISLAND IN UGANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE KYAMBURA GORGE; RIVER AND THE CHIMPANZEES COMBINED IN QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK UGANDA
- KYAMBURA GAME LODGE; A TYPICAL BLEND WITH THE WILDERNESS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE NATURAL FOREST OF KALINZU FILLED WITH CHIMPS, BUTTERFLIES, PRIMATES AND BIRDS
- EXPLORING KANIYO-PABIDI ECO-TOURISM SITE IN UGANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS: