1 Days Fishing trip to Lake Victoria in Uganda
- – 1 Days Fishing trip to Lake Victoria in Uganda
- – 1 Day Jinja Fishing Tour in Uganda
- – 3 Days Uganda Fishing & Wildlife Safari
- – 4 Days Luxury Fishing and Wildlife safari in Uganda
- – 5 Days Uganda Fishing Safari to Lake Victoria and Ssese Islands
- – 7 Days Luxury Fishing Safari in Uganda
- – Fishing Safari to Lake Victoria, Ssese Islands & Murchison Falls NP
- – 9 Days Nile Perch Fishing Safari in Uganda
- – Gorilla Safari in Uganda 3 days
- – Bwindi Gorilla Safari & Wildlife 4 days
- – Gorillas & Wildlife Uganda Safari Tour 5 days
- – Primate Trekking Uganda Safari 6 days
- – Gorilla trekking Safari Tour 8 days
- – Rwanda Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari 8 days
- – Uganda Safari tour 9 days
- – 9 days Wilderness Camping Gorilla safari in Uganda<
- – Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda & Chimps 10 days
- – Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Safari 11 Days
- – Uganda & Rwanda Safari 13 days
- – Birding & Gorilla trekking Uganda Safari 14 days
Lake Victoria the largest Lake in Africa and the second largest in the world with fresh waters stand in the south of Kampala 40km and presents magical fishing opportunities including the gigantic fresh water Nile Perch. The fresh waters of Lake Victoria contain large quantities of fish but the sport fishing safaris are based on capture and release. The great boats are captained by expert guides with great English command.
This Uganda fishing safari to Lake Victoria can be conducted throughout the year though the full moon months along with the rainy months of April and May can be avoided.
The fishing methods used on this Uganda Fishing safari to Lake Victoria is trolling by lures and the main catch is greatly Nile Perch that tend to range from 8 – 80kg in terms of weight.
The Fishing equipment is supplied though the anglers can carry their own as well on 1 days Uganda Fishing safari trip to Lake Victoria if the wish. For the supplied items, if lost, they are paid for by the anglers before they disembark. The lure can cost $20 – $25.
Description of 1 Day Fishing trip to Lake Victoria in Uganda
After breakfast from your place of stay in Kampala or Entebbe, you connect to the Entebbe dock close to the Uganda Wildlife Education Center and then get to the boats to embark on the fishing experience. You can opt to take a half day fishing encounter commencing both in the morning at 9am returning at 12:30pm and in the afternoon at 1pm returning at 5pm. However, travellers can embark on the full day experience starting at 9am and ending at 5pm. You connect to the second largest fresh water lake in Africa and the largest lake on the African continent enjoying the soothing water and the moist air before you start the hunt for fish. The fishing is conducted around the local Islands which are approximately 45minutes from Entebbe. The selection of fishing areas depends on how the fish are biting and the weather. At some points of the year, Lake Victoria is at times rough featuring large swells and as a result fishing is conducted in the sheltered bays. During the fishing experience, you are served picnic lunch along with cool beers, mineral water or sodas not forgetting coffee and tea. The anglers can carry along extra drinks if they so wish. It is a magical 1 day fishing safari on Lake Victoria – the largest tropical lake in the world.
End of 1 Day Fishing trip to Lake Victoria in Uganda
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply)……
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda.
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply)……
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile number: +256773912891
Office number: +256414532162
Email us on email@example.com