Fort Murchison Safari Lodge is set on the Eastern banks of the slow-flowing Albert Nile. Fort Murchison offers a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit budgets from the mid to lower market.
Accommodation at Fort Murchison Safari Lodge include
- A total of 12 en-suite rooms with a spacious bedroom with comfortable beds, bathrooms with countersunk basins and showers with plenty of hot water from solar heaters.
- The room includes en-suite room single and en-suite room double
- All rooms boast a writing desk and a private balcony with its own sofa.
Tent at Fort Murchison Safari Lodge
- Offers non-self-contained tents
- Comfortably furnished
- Have 2 single beds with mosquito nets and a bedside table
- The tent also features a power outlet for charging your electrical equipment
- All tents are placed under a grass thatched roof which creates your private terrace.
- The tents share a communal ablution block with showers and flushing toilets.
- All bedding and towels are provided in tents
Facilities at Fort Murchison Safari Lodge include;
- Bar and restaurant; where a fine 4-course dinner is served. Breakfast, lunch and dinner have flexible times. The restaurant décor has a Swahili touch and is decorated with picture and drawings from the first explorers’ adventures.
- Swimming Pool; offers a welcome option to cool off from the day’s activities and enjoy the sunset views. Sunbeds are placed around the pool for the sun-seekers while umbrellas provide shade for the needed.
- Pool lounge; open from dusk till dawn and offers a variety of drinks.