2 Days Uganda Gorilla safari Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via Rwanda Kigali
- – Rwanda Gorilla Safaris – 1 Day
- – Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days
- – 2 Days Gorilla Safari in Rwanda to tour Gorillas in Volcanoes National Park & Kigali City
- – Gorilla safari in Uganda to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park from Kigali 2 days
- – Rwanda Gorilla Safari to tour gorillas in Volcanoes National Park & tour – 2 Days
- – Rwanda Gorilla Safari & Genocide tour 3 days
- – Gorilla Safari in Rwanda & Recreation at Gisenyi Lake Kivu
- – Gorilla Safari in Rwanda & Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes National Park 3 days
- – Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour & Dian Fossey – 3 Days
- – Rwanda Gorilla tracking Tour 4 Days
- – Rwanda Gorilla Safari & Bisoke Mountain Climb; 4 Days
- – 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla tracking Tour
- – 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari with hike to Bisoke Volcano
- – 4 Days Gorilla Safari in Rwanda & Golden Monkey Tracking
- – 4 Days Gorilla Safari in Rwanda
- – Gorilla Safari in Rwanda; 5 Days
- – 5 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
- – 5 days Gorillas trek Rwanda & Safari in Queen Elizabeth NP Uganda
- -5 Days Gorillas in Uganda & Rwanda
- – 5 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Safari in Rwanda
- – 6 Days Rwanda Primate Safari
- – 6 Days Gorilla & Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
- – 7 Days Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari in Rwand
- – 6 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Safari in Rwanda
- – Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari in Rwanda; 7 Days
- – Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Tracking Tour 7 days
- – Gorilla Safari in Rwanda; 8 Days
- – Rwanda Safari; 9 Days
- – 11 Days Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
- – Days Chimpanzee Safari in Rwanda to Nyungwe Forest National Park
- – Wildlife Safari in Rwanda to Akagera National Park 2 Days
- – 3 Days Chimpanzee Safari in Rwanda to Nyungwe Forest National Park
- – Rwanda Wildlife Safari to Akagera National Park – 3 Days
- – 5 Days Wildlife & Chimpanzee Safari in Rwanda
Game Parks in Rwanda
Overview of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla safari Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via Rwanda Kigali
The 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Bwindi starting from Kigali and ending in Kigali presents an exciting Mountain Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The trip offers you a rewarding encounter with the critically endangered Mountain Gorillas in the hilly forested landscapes of Bwindi dubbed the Impenetrable and fascinating sightseeing of the Virunga Volcanoes and Kigezi Highlands. With a minimum of 400 Mountain Gorilla population which is close to a half of their entire world population (880) of which twelve groups are habituated for trekking, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park has positioned itself as an ideal Uganda gorilla safari destination. This gorilla safari destination is positioned in the south west of Uganda stretching over a geographical coverage of 321 Sq. Km standing at an elevation of 1,160 – 2,607 Km above sea level. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park comprises of 32,092 ha appearing as one of the largest East African areas that still feature Afro montane lowland forest which is credited to have survived the last ice age making it an ideal habitat for a myriad of Species and noted to have the great density of trees at its respective average in the whole of East Africa. The diversity of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park can be witnessed in the range of Species that it supports. There are more than 163 species of trees, over 140 Species of fern along with other taxa. Sixteen (16) Species of this flora is limited to south west of Uganda including Lavoa swynnertonii which is threatened globally. The forest also supports 214 species of birds, 7 species of diurnal primates, over 120 species of mammals and 202 butterfly Species. Significantly to note is that Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a habitat to nine (9) globally threatened including the mountain gorilla, l’Hoest’s monkey, common chimpanzee, African giant swallowtail, Chaplin’s flycatcher, African green broadbill, Grauer’s rush warbler, cream-banded swallowtail and African elephant.
A Gorilla trekking safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park can be done in any of its four (4) trekking regions including Buhoma where the three gorilla families of Mubare, Habinyaja and Rushegura thrive; Ruhija where other three gorilla families of Oruzogo, Bitukura and Kyaguliro, Rushaga with its five gorilla families of Mishaya, Nshongi, Bweza, Busingye and Kahungye and lastly Nkuringo with two gorilla families.
Safari Highlight of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla safari tour Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via Rwanda Kigali.
Day 1 of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari from Kigali Rwanda: Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Enjoy remarkable Sightseeing experience en route of Rwandan hillsides and Kigezi Highlands
Day 2 of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari from Kigali Rwanda: Do Mountain Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Np & transfer to Kigali.
Detailed Safari Itinerary of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi from Kigali Rwanda.
Day 1 of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi from Kigali Rwanda: Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Enjoy remarkable Sightseeing experience en route of Rwandan hillsides and Kigezi Highlands
After breakfast, embark on the transfer from Kigali to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You enjoy the scenic landscapes of Rwandan hillsides and Kigezi Highlands en route. A lunch stop will be made in either Kabale after which you proceed to Bwindi arriving in the evening and check in at your lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight
Luxury: Chameleon Hill Lodge
Midrange / Budget: Gorilla Mist Camp
Day 2 of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Bwindi from Kigali Rwanda: Do Mountain Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Np & transfer to Kigali.
After breakfast, gather at the respective park headquarters for briefing at 8am and eventual start of the gorilla trekking encounter. You follow the trails of your respective gorilla family traversing the forest with is hilly forested landscapes and deep saddles. The hills are forested with mature trees and dense undergrowth that have earned it the name Impenetrable. The gorilla trekking encounter tends to last 2 – 8 hours inclusive of one (1) hour direct encounter with them. Seeing the critically endangered apes as they forage, socialize, the young gorillas rolling themselves on tree branches and the Silverback demonstrating his authority is a moment of wonder that derives remarkable excitement. Retreat from the activity and transfer to Kigali driving through the fascinating landscapes of Kigezi Highlands dubbed the Switzerland of Africa and Rwanda hills that have earned her a dub as the land of a thousand hills!