Ishasha Jungle Lodge is located 2km off Katokye Gate of Queen Elizabeth National Park along River Ntungwe. This is the perfect location for your photographic safaris in the Ishasha sector and a stopover on the way to Bwindi National Park. The lodge is surrounded by riparian forest vegetation and acacias Savannah.
Accommodation at Ishasha Jungle Lodge;
- Six cottages offering 2 beds ensuite with bathroom and shower facilities.
- All cottages are widely spaced to ensure privacy and offer you a real sense of freedom.
- The lodge also has tents, each surrounded by a diverse range of plantlife
Facilities and services offered at Ishasha Jungle Lodge include;
- Restaurant; offers international standard menu and dining area. The meals are delicious carefully prepared with selected fresh organic ingredients.
- Bar; with plenty and variety of fine wines, spirits, and cool beer.
- Internet and mobile service
- Solar systems; give 24hr power and hot water to all cottages.
- Solar fridge provides safe storage and cold drinks.