Gorilla Safaris In Uganda
- Rwanda Gorilla Safaris – 1 Day
- Rwanda Gorilla tracking Adventure 2 Days
- Rwanda Gorilla Safari & Genocide tour 3 days
- Gorilla Safari in Rwanda & Recreation at Gisenyi Lake Kivu
- Gorilla Safari in Rwanda & Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes National Park 3 days
- Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour & Dian Fossey – 3 Days
- Rwanda Gorilla tracking Tour 4 Days
- Rwanda Gorilla Safari & Bisoke Mountain Climb; 4 Days
- Gorilla Safari in Rwanda; 5 Days
- 5 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
- 6 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Safari in Rwanda
- Gorilla Safari in Rwanda; 8 Days
- Rwanda Safari; 9 Days
- 11 Days Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
Placidly positioned on the Lake Kivu shores the notably the 6th on the African continent surrounded by magical tropical gardens with endless views, Lake Kivu Serena Hotel offers a magical resort stay for upmarket Rwanda safari undertakers.
Serene Hotel Lake Kivu is 160km about 5 hours’ drive from the country’s capital Kigali, 110km about 2 hours’ drive from Volcanoes National Park and 294km about 7 – 8 hours’ drive from Nyungwe Forest National Park which makes it a perfect resting point between gorillas and Chimpanzee in Rwanda.
Serena Hotel Lake Kivu overlooks a privately owned beach features 66 plush rooms along with executive suites and accommodation for families. The Hotel features a panoramic restaurant, a luxury swimming pool, indoor and beachside bars, the ‘Maisha’ Health Centre presenting a range of options like boating, volley ball, swimming, tennis, fishing, trekking and hiking. Lake Kivu Serena Hotel features a world class Conference center.
Serena Hotel Lake Kivu Facilities
- The Kiyaga Restaurant
- A selection of rooms and suites featuring Air Conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite TV and voice-mail
- The Lake View Bar and Terrace
- The Maisha Health Club
- The Ziwani beach café and bar
- Swimming pool, gardens and pool deck
- conference and social events centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Gift Shop, travel requisites kiosk and news-stand
Rooms at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel feature a pan African setting fixed with balconies and expanse views of Lake Kivu. The rooms feature the following amenities;
- 24-hour room service
- private safe
- in-room satellite TV
- tea and coffee-making facilities
- hair driers
Though the hotel gazettes the rooms as non-smoking, the provision for smoking rooms can be arranged if notified earlier in advance
Accommodation at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel is offered in these rooms categories;
The 6 six suites at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel extend to 40km2 presenting a king sized room, lush bathroom equipped with a bath tub along with a shower, work place, furnished balcony, exclusive seating room and a furnished veranda offering the views of Lake Kivu. The Luxury suites feature a mini bar.
Lake Kivu Serena Hotel has 66 standard rooms which extend to 25m presenting one queen sized double bed or 2 double beds, lush bathroom and friendly accessibility to the disabled.