Mazike Valley Lodge
Mazike Valley Lodge is Luxury Safari Lodge in Queen Elizabeth National Park situated in Kyambura Gorge, also known as the “Valley of Apes” and apes in Luganda is Mazike, hence the authentic name that resonates well with the lodge’s location and Uganda Safari attraction.
Accommodation at Mazike Valley Lodge Include
- Eight (8) private, exclusive, and tastefully appointed cottages.
- The lodge itself is designed in the 1920s safari style that takes you back to the Safari days of old.
- The cottages have been designed with a shelling at the back that holds the piping frame in place, this leads into your bathroom and toilet.
- To keep the hot tropical heat in check during the day – the outer roofing of banana fiber or papyrus reeds does this amazingly.
- The cottages are built on locally available materials which is part of our conservation strategy.
- The cottages offer unlimited privacy, exclusivity, and quietude.
- They are spread across the lodge with 4 cottages on each side of the guest house and the small intimate swimming pool comprising of 3 doubles and 5 twins with the ability of adding in an extra bed for guests traveling with children.
- The cottages are spacious with elegant dug in bathtubs, showers, flash toilets, vanities and wash basins with hot water throughout the day.
- 3 out of the 8 cottages are designed to offer a honeymoon experience. Hand-crafted King-size beds complements the experience.
Facilities and Services Offered at Mazike Valley Lodge Include
- Small intimate pool
- Homely guest area
- Private butler service
- Aler-Carte Menus
- Three meals daily
- A selection of great wines to compliment the dining experience.
- Teas, coffees, soft drinks, local beers, and local spirits
- Breathtaking views of the Q.E.N.P
- Wi-Fi and laundry