Red Chilli is superbly located in the heart of the park at Paraa. It is is just 500m from the ferry, where all vehicles cross for Nile Delta game drives and from where boats depart for Falls & Delta trips. Sometimes you don’t even have to leave the camp for game viewing.
Accommodation Options at Red Chilli Rest Camp includes;
- Basic Twin Safari Tent; sleeps 2 in twin beds with linen; Bathrooms are situated in ablution buildings around the camp.
- Twin Basic Banda; sleeps 2 in two single beds with linen, mosquito nets and electric fan and light. Bathrooms are situated in ablution buildings around the camp
- Twin or triple en suite Bandas; include a standard double and single bed with linen, towels, mosquito nets, electric fan, lights and sockets, as well as solar hot water.
- Family en suite Banda; with two bedrooms, sitting room and veranda for up to 5 occupants. The banda contains one standard double and three single beds with linen, towels, mosquito nets, electric fan, lights and sockets, as well as solar hot water.
- Superior Self Contained Bandas; secluded Eco-Banda with large family room for (up to 2 occupants). Two bandas have one double bed and 1 single bed, and the other two bandas have a double bed, single bed and bunk beds. All bandas have linen, mosquito nets, solar fans, lights and USB sockets, as well as solar hot water.
- Camping; you can pitch your own tent in the bush and enjoy a truly unforgettable experience at Red Chilli Rest Camp.
Facilities and services at Red Chilli Rest Camp include;
- Fully stocked bar & restaurant below an open thatched roof with spectacular views out towards the Nile
- The restaurant serves an a la carte breakfast and lunch menu daily.
- Dinner is a choice of 3 different dishes daily (one always veggie).
- BBQ area for self-catering
- Evening camp fire
- Modern toilets and showers with provision for disabled visitors
- En suite bandas are fitted with solar hot water systems, power points & fans.
- Electricity is supplied by generator from 7am until 9am, 11am until 2pm and then from 5pm until 10pm daily.
- An inverter with battery back-up ensures light outside of these times and also provides fans in family bandas.