Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge
Set in the heart of the jungle of Gorilla land – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful, hospitable, and comfortable Luxury Safari Lodges in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park while on a Uganda gorilla tour.
Accommodation at Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge Includes
- Carefully designed rooms that blend well with the natural environment which provides luxury and hospitality.
- Each of the eight en-suite cottages faces the Forest and allows views of the forest canopy, with breathtaking views of the Virunga Mountain ranges.
- Each Room is fitted with twin beds with an en-suite bathroom, flush toilets, an overhead shower that supplies hot and cold water, an extra blanket, and a hot water bottle for those cold nights; all rooms are serviced daily by housekeeping.
- Four superior room cabins with capacity of 8 (Eight in twin sharing)
- Four deluxe room cabins with capacity of 8 (Eight in twin sharing)
- Six standard rooms with capacity of 12 (Twelve in twin sharing)
- Toilet and private shower bathrooms
- Side bed lamp stands.
- Extra blankets
- Hot water bottles
- Luggage storage cabins in both the superior and deluxe cabins
- Trash cans
- A fireplace for each superior cabin
- Comfortable chairs to relax on in both the superior and deluxe cabins
- Reading chair and table in the superior cabins
- Two pairs of slippers
Facilities and services offered at Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge include
- Restaurant: offers different choices of multi-national exquisite worldwide foods with superb authentic flavor ranging from Chinese, Indian, and European as well as Traditional Ugandan foods to tantalize your ultimate taste buds.
- Buffets and set menus, set of vegetarian choices and refreshing drinks plus afternoon tea which you can take from the restaurant veranda, with a stunning view over the forest and mountains of Bwindi.
- Bar; well-stocked wine cellar full of a variety of premium brand wines plus a fully stocked bar
- Car parking space
- Laundry facility
- Hot water heaters
- A mini library with magazines and books about the beautiful continent of Africa
- Gift Shop with the Best Unique Gifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Traditional entertainment