Buhoma Lodge is an upmarket / Luxury accommodation establishment that is located in the north of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park known as Buhoma sector. It is very close to the park entry point and thus presenting an ideal base for tracking three mountain gorilla groups of Habinyanja, Rushegura and Mubare.
Accommodation at Buhoma Lodge is presented in ten (10) cozy cottages which are;
- Carefully built
- Each with private verandah with the forest views
- Equipped with comfortable beds
- En suite bathroom with flush toilet and a hot shower
- Bath tubs in some rooms
- safety deposit boxes
Buhoma Lodge facilities
- Elevated lounge area
- Dining facilities
- Solar Power
- Gravity fed water supply
- Mosquito Proof rooms
- Recharging facilities with UK square 3-pin plugs 240v in the Central area
- Wi-Fi Internet access available
Chameleon Hill Lodge
Chameleon Hill Lodge is positioned on the shores of Lake Mutanda with the views of Lake Mutanda, Virunga Volcanoes and the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and provides a luxury overnight stay for the Uganda safari undertakers mostly those on gorilla safaris in Uganda.
Chameleon Hill Lodge is in the south of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park thus making it ideal for tracking the Rushaga and Nkuringo where the Mishaya, Nshongi, Busingye, Kahungye, Bweza and Nkuringo.
Accommodation is provided in 10 private cottages with different colors which form the background for the naming as Chameleon Hill Lodge. The lush Chalets feature luxury décor in the interior while the exterior guarantees the magical scenic views of the surrounding features.
The rooms contain mosquito nets, extra blankets to neutralize cold nights, private safe and a fire extinguisher. The cozy mattresses along with beddings are uniquely selected from the South African variety. The bar is well stocked with a range of beverages.
The Chameleon Hill Lodge features a lush restaurant that has 20 seating capacity while lodge’s Kitchen has the capacity to prepare both local and international cuisines as may be required by the guests. The 5 of the twin rooms have twin beds while the remaining feature Queen Sized beds.
Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge
Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge is a top notch accommodation establishment in the remote Nkuringo area to the south east of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The lodge rises to 2,000m above sea level making it the highest lodge in Uganda.
Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge overlooks the eight mountains of the Virunga massif and the magical Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Accommodation at Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge is provided in 8 cottages that are constructed by local volcanic stone and 2 of these feature 2 bed rooms suitable for family stay.
Cottage Facilities at Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge
- Spacious sitting room
- Fireplace connecting the sitting room and bed room to keep them both warm.
- Expanse overstuffed armchairs
- Hand-woven carpets
- Unique artwork per cottage
- En suite washrooms with showers
Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge features the main lodge building which is very spacious with;
- Reading area / Library
- Large panoramic clear glasses with the views of the Virunga Volcanoes
- Great design & décor
Clouds Mount Gorilla Lodge also features a Spa, adequate parking and a lush garden not forgetting acting as an ideal base for tracking the Nkuringo Gorilla Group or the Rushaga gorilla families which are 10km from the lodge.
Gorilla Forest Camp
Gorilla Forest Camp is located in Buhoma area to the north of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park where gorilla trekking safaris in Uganda takes place.
Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp belongs to the group of Sanctuary Retreat lodges known worldwide as Luxury / Upmarket Lodges and its location at the entrance of the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park makes it an ideal ground for tracking the three gorilla families of Mubare, Rushegura and Habinyanja.
Accommodation at Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp is presented in 8 Chalets which have;
- Enough space
- 2 Queen Sized beds
- Comfortable warm beds
- Huge bathtub overlooking the Impenetrable Forest
Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp Facilities
- Bar area
- Dining area with Silver service
- Mini spa
- Camp fire
Gorilla Safari Lodge
Gorilla Safari Lodge is a luxury / upmarket accommodation establishment that is located close to the entrance of Rushaga in the south of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
The Accommodation at Gorilla Safari Lodge is presented in eight (8) cottages that feature;
- En suite facilities with Hot and cold running water along with flush toilets.
- Private verandahs overlooking the forest
- Solar lights
- Cozy fireplace
Gorilla Safari Lodge Facilities
Accommodation Rates for Gorilla Safari Lodge
|Category||High season (Jan – March & June – Oct & Dec)||Low Season (April, May & Nov)|
|Luxury Double / Twin||$236||$165|
|Luxury Single room||$295||$212|
|Standard double / twin||$177||$147|
Mahogany Springs Camp
Mahogany Springs Camp is an upmarket / Luxury accommodation establishment located close to the entrance of Buhoma sector in the north of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park with great deal of privacy and serenity.
Accommodation at Mahogany Springs is presented in Superior Suites and Presidential Suite.
Superior Suites at Mahogany Springs Lodge
- Twin, Double or Triple
- Spacious with large double doors and windows
- Private terrace overlooking the surroundings
- Power points for recharging
- Dressing table/desk
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms with open terracotta shower
- Advanced mosquito net
Presidential Suite at Mahogany Springs Lodge
- Privately located
- Twin, Double, Triple or Quadruple
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Large living room
- Big private terrace overlooking the river
- Power points in the living room & bed rooms
- 2 desks/dressing tables.
- Advanced mosquito nets in all bed rooms
The Mahogany Springs Lodge features a main building that has;
- Expanse panoramic terrace overlooking the river and the forest
- Well stocked bar
- Double-sided fireplace
- Book / dvd library
- Gift shop
Accommodation Rates for Mahogany Springs Lodge
|Category||High season (Jan, Feb, June, July, Aug, Sept & Dec)||Low season (March, Apr, May, Oct, Nov)|
|Twin / Double||$245pp.||$205pp.|
Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge
Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge is an upmarket / luxury accommodation establishment calmly located in Ruhija area 5 minutes’ drive to Gorilla trekking point Ruhija.
Accommodation at Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge is presented in natural built cottages eight in number overlooking the forest and the Virunga massif.
- 4 superior room twin cabins with up to 8 people occupancy
- 4 deluxe room cabins with up to 8 people occupancy
- 6 standard rooms with up to 12 people occupancy
Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge Room Amenities
- Side bed lamp stands
- Toilet and private shower bathrooms
- Extra blankets
- storage cabins for luggage in both the superior and deluxe cabins
- Hot water bottles
- Fire place for each superior cabin
- Trash cans
- Cozy relaxing chairs in both superior and deluxe cabins
- Two pairs of slippers
- Reading chair and table in the superior cabins
Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge Facilities
- 8 en-suite cottages
- Well stocked bar & Wine Cellar
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Hair dryer
- Gift Shop
- Tea and Coffee making Facilities
- Traditional entertainment
- Mini library with magazines and books
- Acceptance of major credit cards.
- Car parking space
- Laundry facility
- Hot water heaters
Accommodation Rates for Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge
High season (Jan/ Feb/ Mar/ Jun/ Jul/ Aug/ Sep/ Oct/ Dec)
|Category||FB||BB||Bed only||Resident Rates|
Low Season (Apr/ May/ Nov)
|Category||FB||BB||Bed only||Resident Rates|
Volcanoes Safaris Bwindi Lodge
Volcanoes Safaris Bwindi Lodge is an upmarket / Luxury accommodation positioned in Buhoma sector to the north of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Accommodation is presented in eight (8) bandas with the views of the forest canopy & have;
- Private terrace
- En-suite bathrooms
Volcanoes safaris Bwindi Lodge facilities
- Communal fireplace
- 24 hour security guard
- Laundry service
- Baby crib available
- Recharging facilities
Accommodation Rates for Volcanoes Bwindi Lodge
|High season Double||$250|
|High season Single||$300|
|Low Season Double||$225|
|Low season Single||$270|