Mid range Hotels in Queen Elizabeth National Park
Bush Lodge – Mid range
Bush Lodge is a midrange / standard accommodation establishment in Queen Elizabeth National Park. It is an environmentally sensitive lodge with spaced Bandas to enhance privacy and the feel of the wilderness. Bush Lodge overlooks the meandering Kazinga Channel and rolling savannah beyond.
Accommodation at Bush lodge is provided in the Non self-contained Tents, Self-contained Tents and Bandas
Non Self-contained Tents at Bush Lodge
- 10 non self-contained tents
- Equipped with cozy beds
- Power outlet for charging batteries
- Bedside table
- All tents are placed under a grass thatched roof
- Private terrace and some welcome shade.
- Tents share a communal ablution block with showers and flushing toilets.
- Linen, bedding and towels are provided
Self-Contained Tents at Bush Lodge
- 2 self-contained tents some distance from the lodge
- Good for family stay since an extra tent can be perched on the neighboring platform
Bandas at Bush Lodge
- 12 self-contained units
- Raised wooden platform
- Made from a fine combination of canvas and local materials.
- Huge mosquito netted windows allow a 180 degree view
- Each room has a private terrace overlooking the seasonal Kamera River.
- The rooms contain an eco-toilet
- Outside shower where 2 showerheads allow couples to shower together
Bush Lodge Facilities
- Adequate Parking
Enganzi Game Lodge – Midrange
Enganzi Game Lodge is positioned on the Kichwamba escarpment presenting midrange / Standard accommodation to the Uganda safari undertakers visiting Queen Elizabeth National Park.
The Enganzi Lodge is built using local materials featuring African tradition that allows the lodge to blend with the surrounding ecosystem. It overlooks the rolling flats of the Albertine rift with distant views of the Rwenzori Mountains.
Accommodation at Enganzi Game Lodge is provided in 5 cottages whose configuration features single, twin and double beds along with provision for the third bed to cater for various groups of travellers on safari in Uganda.
Enganzi Game Lodge is positioned at the southeastern boundary of the park and can be used as a starting point to explore the park including conducting game drives, boat cruise along Kazinga Channel, chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura gorge and Katwe explosion crater tour.
Enganzi Lodge features a main building that houses the restaurant on one side along with the bar lounge. It has Wi-Fi internet. The Cottages are privately located and have raised decks overlooking the valley with great views in the morning. The parking is adequate for sorts of tour vehicles.
Marafiki Safari Lodge
Marafiki Safari Lodge is positioned on the boundary of Queen Elizabeth National Park overlooking the Rwenzori Mountains and the distant shores of Lake George.
Marafiki Safari Lodge is a midrange / standard accommodation establishment that is designed and put together using local materials that were fixed by the local experts.
The semi luxury safari tents perched on wooden floors featuring canvas walls which can be rolled up to gain un interrupted views of the savannah derive remarkable stay while visiting Queen Elizabeth National Park on safaris in Uganda
Accommodation at Marafiki Safari Lodge is presented in;
- 4 timber cabins for the modest budget travellers that can take up to 16 people.
- 3 Luxury Safari Tents
Marafiki Safari Lodge Facilities
- Self-contained rooms with open air shower
- Camp fire