Semliki Safari Lodge
Semliki Safari Lodge is Semuliki National Park Luxury Lodge situated in Toro- Semliki Valley wildlife reserve and is the only accommodation in over 500km² of wilderness, offering a truly private Uganda safari experience.
There is a homely feeling in the main building with sofas piled high with soft cushions, loads of books to read, and hospitable staff. The main lodge is perched on a hill overlooking the riverine valley with the Rwenzori mountains in the distance.
Accommodation at a Semliki Safari Lodge
- The lodge hosts a maximum of 18 guests. There are 8 golden-hued tents with gleaming hardwood floors.
- They include 1 family – sleeping 3-4 people, 3 doubles- sleeping 2 each, and 4 twins – sleeping 2 each.
- There are Canvas tents with grass protected by thick thatched roofs. They feature an en-suite bathroom, hot water, and double vanities.
Facilities at Semiliki Safari lodge Comprise
- A large dining area, plus stunning views and unique traditional arts are the main features of the lodge.
- There is a patio bar and swimming pool area that includes a breezy shaded lounge and superb forest view, perfect for a lazy afternoon.