1 Day Lake Mburo National Park Uganda safari tour, Lake Mburo day tour in Uganda
1 Day Lake Mburo National ParkUganda Safari Description
You wake up early in the morning from your place of stay in Kampala to embark on the transfer to Lake Mburo National Park at 6am to the south west of Uganda 240km about 3 - 4 hours’ drive. You make a stop at Uganda Equator crossing 77km from Kampala for a thrilling cup of coffee and amazing photo-shoots before proceeding passing through impressive countryside landscapes to arrive in Lake Mburo National Park in the mid-morning. Upon arrival, you embark on a rewarding game drive exploring the park’s savannah environment dotted with counts of wild game. You have possibilities of encountering Rothschild Giraffes, Topis, Warthogs, Buffaloes, Elands, Waterbucks, Impala, Burchell’s Zebra among others. You retreat from the activity and settle for lunch. In the afternoon, you embark on a thrilling boat cruise on Lake Mburo with its calm waters overlooking an extensive swamp system and the towering hills beyond on one side and the forested shoreline on one side. You have possibilities of encountering a range of Hippos and the Nile Crocodiles. Birds like African Fish eagle might be seen perching on the shore line trees targeting their prey. Retreat from the activity and embark in the transfer back to Kampala arriving in the evening.
End of the 1 day Lake Mburo National Park Safari Tour.
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply)……
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda.
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply)……
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile number: +256773912891
Office number: +256414532162
Email us on email@example.com
More lodging options in Mburo National Park Uganda
Rwakobo Rock is located on a granite rock outside Lake Mburo National Park presenting midrange / standard accommodation for the Uganda safari undertakers visiting the park. It is 1km from Nshara gate.
Click the link below to view the available options