2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park, 2 Days Murchison Safari, Short Wildlife tour in Uganda
2 Days Murchison Falls Safari, 2 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda to Murchison Falls National Park, Short Uganda Safari
- - 2 days Safari to Lake Mburo NP
- - 2 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- - 2 Days Chimpanzee trekking safari in Uganda
- - 2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park
- - 3 days Murchison Falls Wildlife tour Uganda
- - Bwindi Gorilla Tracking Safari in Uganda 3 days
- - Chimpanzee trekking in Uganda Kibale-3 days
- 4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari to Bwindi Impenetrable & Lake Mburo
- 4 Days Uganda Safari to Kibale & Queen Elizabeth NP
- 4 days wildlife safari in Uganda
- Uganda Mountaineering safari 4 days
- 4 days Wildlife and Chimpanzee safari
- Uganda wildlife safari - 4 days
- - Gorilla Trekking safari & Wildlife in Uganda 5 days
- - Chimpanzee Trekking Safari in Uganda- 5 days
- - Uganda Primate Safari 6 days
- - Chimpanzee Tracking & Wildlife safari in Uganda 6 days
- - Chimpanzee Trekking Uganda Safari-Kibale 3 days
- - Uganda Safari Tour-Chimpanzees & Wild Life 5 days
- - Primate Safari in Uganda 6 days
- -Chimps Trekking & Wildlife Safari in Uganda 6 days
- - Gorilla Trekking & Chimps Safari in Uganda 10 days
- - Queen Elizabeth National Park Wildlife Safari in Uganda 3 days
- - Murchison Falls National Park Uganda safari Tour 3 days
- - Kibale Forest National Park Chimpanzee Trekking Safari in Uganda 3 days
- - Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth Uganda safari 4 days
- - Game Viewing Safari in Uganda 5 days
- - Murchison Falls & Kibale Uganda safari- 5 days
- - Chimpanzee trekking & Wildlife safari in Uganda 6 days
- - Wildlife Tour in Uganda 8 days
- - Enjoy Agro Safaris in Uganda
- - Mountain Elgon Hiking Uganda Tour -8 days
- - Rwenzori Mountain Hiking safari in Uganda 9 days
- - Wildlife Camping Safari in Uganda 14 days
- - Birding Safari in Uganda 7 days
- - Birding Africa Safari in Uganda 21 days
- - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Gorilla Safari Trek in Uganda 3 days
- - Queen Elizabeth
- - Murchison Falls Park
- - Chimpanzee trekking Safari in Uganda 5 days
- - Gorilla Tracking
- - Chimps & Wildlife Safari in Uganda 6 days
2 Days Murchison Falls Safari -A 2 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda to Murchison Falls National Park
2 Days Murchison Falls Safari is a 2 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda to Murchison Falls National Park features white Rhino Tracking in the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary en route, the magical tour to the top of the Murchison Falls which is considered the most powerful waterfall in the world, game drive in the open savannah landscapes of Murchison Falls National Park with sights of African elephants, the Cape Buffaloes, the Jackson’s Hartebeest, the lions, the Rothschild Giraffes, the Oribis, Uganda Kobs, the leopards among other species. The Safari also features the Nile Launch cruise which extends for several Kilometers to the bottom of the falls offering possible sights of Hippos, Nile Crocodiles & the birds like the Shoebill stork. It a magical short wildlife in Uganda featuring lots of game viewing, adventure and recreation.
2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Safari Highlight.
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park. Visit the top of the falls and afternoon Nile launch cruise
Day 2: Do game drive and transfer to Kampala. Visit the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary en route
2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Detailed Safari Itinerary.
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park. Visit the top of the falls and afternoon Nile launch cruise on Wildlife Safari in Uganda;
After breakfast, embark on the drive to Murchison Falls National Park covering 311km around 5 hours’ drive. You drive along the impressive landscapes of Nakasongora crossing the Kafu River and passing by the verdant Budongo Forest and upon arrival you drive to the top of the falls. You encounter the world’s longest Nile River as squeezes itself to pass through an 8m ravine forming a plume of spray marked by a thunderous roar and a trade mark rainbow as it falls 43m below to the Devils Cauldron. The site is impressive for photography. You retreat from the activity and connect to Paraa Jetty to catch up with the Nile launch cruise to the bottom of the falls. The Nile launch cruise offers you an opportunity to explore the calm waters of Nile River as they approach the delta gaining views of the aquatic Species like Nile crocodiles and Hippos not forgetting the lucky sights of the most sought after shoebill stork. The boat stops at the bottom of Murchison Falls – the world’s powerful water fall enjoying one of the magical sceneries in Uganda. Retreat from the activity and connect to the lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Accommodation of the 2 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda to Murchison Falls National Park
Upmarket / Luxury: Paraa Safari Lodge
Midrange / Standard: Pakuba Safari Lodge
Budget / Basic: Heritage Safari Lodge
Day 2 of the 2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary;
Connect to the rolling savannah landscapes of Murchison Falls National Park for an impressive morning game drive in the northern part of the park. The activity which commences at 7am takes you to the haven of wild game catching up with them before they disperse off completely to graze and hunt. You follow the designated tracks including the Buligi, Albert, Queen, Pakuba among others stretching to the delta area gaining impressive views of wildlife and the landscapes. The possible sights include Rothschild Giraffes, the Jackson’s Hartebeest, the lions, the leopards, the elephants, the Cape Buffaloes, the Oribis, Kobs among others. You retreat from the activity that lasts 3 – 4 hours and cross with the ferry at 11am to embark on the drive to Kampala.
You will branch off at Nakitoma after 115km drive to/from Kampala diverting from the main road for 7km to Ziwa Rhino Headquarters where you are welcomed and taken to the wild on foot to track the white Rhinos. Here, you have the opportunity to encounter the white Rhinos only here in the whole of Uganda that were reintroduced in the year 2005 following their extinction in the year 1983. Trekking fifteen (15) southern white Rhinos that thrive in their natural savannah thicket as you walk past beautiful flora, amazing landscapes and birds presents a rewarding encounter that is worth undertaking. Retreat from the activity and continue on the drive to Kampala arriving to mark the end of the tour.
End of Safari of the 2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply)……
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda.
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply)……
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile number: +256773912891
Office number: +256414532162
Email us on email@example.com
OTHER Short Murchison Falls National Park Safari tours in Uganda.
- 2 days Murchison Falls National Park wildlife tour, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (tracking white Rhinos) featuring primates and birding Chimps trek in Budongo Forest Kaniyo-Pabidi,
- 3 Days Murchison Falls National Park safari tour featuring Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and a walk to the top of the falls,with 2 game drives and bush break fast.
- 3 days Murchison Falls National Park wildlife tour with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary & Chimpanzees trekking in Budongo - Kaniyo Pabidi forest
Related articles to wildlife safaris in Murchison Falls National Park Uganda that you will Like
- ENCOUNTERING MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- EXPLORING MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK UGANDA SAFARIS
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK CLICK THE LINK BELOW;-
More lodging options in Murchison falls
Bwana Tembo Safari Camp is a midrange / standard accommodation establishment owned and operated by an Italian family that came to Uganda in the year 1986. Bwana Tembo Safari Camp is positioned at 10km from the Tangi gate to the north of Murchison Falls National Park.
Click the link below to view the available options
Safari Lodges in Murchison Falls National Park