2 Days Murchison Falls safari Uganda, 2 Days Uganda Safari to Murchison Falls National Park, Short Wildlife Safari tour in Uganda
Overview of the 2 Days Uganda Safari to Lake Mburo National Park, 2 days Lake Mburo Short Uganda safari trip
2 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda is a 2 Days Murchison Falls National Park wildlife Safari in Uganda features white Rhino Tracking in the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary en route, the magical tour to the top of the Murchison Falls which is considered the most powerful waterfall in the world, game drive in the open savannah landscapes of Murchison Falls National Park with sights of African elephants, the Cape Buffaloes, the Jackson’s Hartebeest, the lions, the Rothschild Giraffes, the Oribi, Uganda Kobs, the leopards among other species. The 2 Days Murchison Falls safari in Uganda to Murchison Falls National Park also features the Nile Launch cruise which extends for several Kilometers to the bottom of the falls offering possible sights of Hippos, Nile Crocodiles & the birds like the Shoebill stork. It a magical short wildlife in Uganda featuring lots of game viewing, adventure and recreation.
Safari Highlight of the 2 Days Uganda Safari to Lake Mburo National Park, 2 days Lake Mburo Short Uganda safari trip
Day 1 of the 2 Days Uganda Safari to Lake Mburo National Park: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park, make a stop at Uganda Equator crossing Kayabwe en route and undertake a boat ride on Lake Mburo on arrival
Day 2 of the 2 Days Uganda Safari to Lake Mburo National Park: Undertake a game walking safari and transfer back to Kampala
OTHER chimpanzee trekking safaris/tours to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda
- 2 Days Budongo Chimpanzee Trekking tour
- Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale with Chimpanzee Habituation for 3 Days
- Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale for 2 Days
- Ngamba Island Chimps Sanctuary 1 day Visit
Related articles to wildlife safaris in Murchison Falls National Park Uganda that you will Like
- ENCOUNTERING MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- EXPLORING MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK UGANDA SAFARIS
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK CLICK THE LINK BELOW;-
Related articles to chimpanzee trekking safaris/tours to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda
- CHIMPANZEE HABITUATION; A DETAILED ENCOUNTER WITH CHIMPANZEES – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- HABITUATING CHIMPANZEES; A THRILLING UGANDA SAFARI ENCOUNTER – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- HUMANS AND CHIMPANZEES JOIN CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP – UGANDA SAFARIS
- PHOTOGRAPHY USED TO PROTECT CHIMPANZEES – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE CHIMPANZEE TREKKING ENCOUNTER IN KIBALE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NGAMBA ISLAND IN UGANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE KYAMBURA GORGE; RIVER AND THE CHIMPANZEES COMBINED IN QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK UGANDA
- KYAMBURA GAME LODGE; A TYPICAL BLEND WITH THE WILDERNESS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE NATURAL FOREST OF KALINZU FILLED WITH CHIMPS, BUTTERFLIES, PRIMATES AND BIRDS
RELATED ARTICLES TO GORILLA TRACKING IN BWINDI
- BOOKING A GORILLA TREKKING PERMIT IN UGANDA
- UGANDA HABITUATES TWO MORE GORILLA FAMILIES IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
- COMPARING GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA
- THE REASON TO TREK GORILLAS IN UGANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- ENJOY THE APRIL AND MAY DISCOUNTED GORILLA PERMITS IN UGANDA – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS:
- THE EVOLUTION OF MOUNTAIN GORILLAS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- UGANDA’S MOUNTAIN GORILLAS, A SPECIES SO DIFFICULT NOT TO LOVE – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHERE TO GO GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
- THE GORILLA TREKKING MYSTERY IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- THE MOUNTAIN GORILLA TREKKING DRESSING CODE – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN UGANDA CONTINUE TO REALISE THE BENEFITS OF GORILLA SAFARIS – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- UGANDA OFFERS HIGH SEASON DISCOUNTED GORILLA PERMITS IN MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS OF THE IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK OF BWINDI – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- SIMPLE FACTS ABOUT MOUNTAIN GORILLAS – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- GORILLAS TOURISM AND GORILLA CONSERVATION; A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- THE COUNTING OF MOUNTAIN GORILLAS SET FOR SEPTEMBER – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- GORILLA TREKKING ENCOUNTER IN MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS:
- HERE A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT WHEN ASPIRING TO GO FOR A GORILLA TRACKING SAFARI – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHEN IS IT IDEAL FOR GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA’S LOW SEASON – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- MOUNTAIN GORILLA TREKKING A MOVE TO BROADER CONSERVATION PICTURE – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHERE ARE GORILLAS TRACKED IN UGANDA
- WHERE DO GORILLAS SLEEP? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- WHERE DO WE FIND GORILLAS – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- WHERE ELSE CAN MOUNTAIN GORILLAS BE TRACKED APART FROM BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- WHAT DO GORILLAS EAT? – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- THE GORILLAS OF BUHOMA – UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
- SPENDING ONE MAGICAL HOUR WITH THE RUSHEGURA GORILLA FAMILY IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- GORILLA TRACKING REGIONS OF BWINDI – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS:
- EXPERIENCING THE FAMOUS BATWA CULTURAL TRAIL IN THE MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK – UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
- A NEW BABY GORILLA BORN IN BWEZA GORILLA FAMILY IN BWINDI UGANDA
- A NEW BABY GORILLA BORN IN RUSHEGURA GORILLA FAMILY
2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Detailed Safari Itinerary.
Day 1 of the 2 Days Murchison Falls safari Uganda: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park. Visit the top of the falls and afternoon Nile launch cruise on Wildlife Safari in Uganda;
After breakfast, embark on the drive to Murchison Falls National Park covering 311km around 5 hours’ drive. You drive along the impressive landscapes of Nakasongora crossing the Kafu River and passing by the verdant Budongo Forest and upon arrival you drive to the top of the falls. You encounter the world’s longest Nile River as squeezes itself to pass through an 8m ravine forming a plume of spray marked by a thunderous roar and a trade mark rainbow as it falls 43m below to the Devils Cauldron. The site is impressive for photography. You retreat from the activity and connect to Paraa Jetty to catch up with the Nile launch cruise to the bottom of the falls. The Nile launch cruise offers you an opportunity to explore the calm waters of Nile River as they approach the delta gaining views of the aquatic Species like Nile crocodiles and Hippos not forgetting the lucky sights of the most sought after shoebill stork. The boat stops at the bottom of Murchison Falls – the world’s powerful water fall enjoying one of the magical sceneries in Uganda. Retreat from the activity and connect to the lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Upmarket / Luxury: Paraa Safari Lodge, Midrange / Standard: Pakuba Safari Lodge, Budget / Basic: Heritage Safari Lodge, Wild Camping
Day 2 of the 2 Days Murchison Falls safari Uganda with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Connect to the rolling savannah landscapes of Murchison Falls National Park for an impressive morning game drive in the northern part of the park. The activity which commences at 7am takes you to the haven of wild game catching up with them before they disperse off completely to graze and hunt. You follow the designated tracks including the Buligi, Albert, Queen, Pakuba among others stretching to the delta area gaining impressive views of wildlife and the landscapes. The possible sights include Rothschild Giraffes, the Jackson’s Hartebeest, the lions, the leopards, the elephants, the Cape Buffaloes, the Oribi, Kobs among others. You retreat from the activity that lasts 3 – 4 hours and cross with the ferry at 11am to embark on the drive to Kampala.
You will branch off at Nakitoma after 115km drive to/from Kampala diverting from the main road for 7km to Ziwa Rhino Headquarters where you are welcomed and taken to the wild on foot to track the white Rhinos. Here, you have the opportunity to encounter the white Rhinos only here in the whole of Uganda that were reintroduced in the year 2005 following their extinction in the year 1983. Trekking fifteen (15) southern white Rhinos that thrive in their natural savannah thicket as you walk past beautiful flora, amazing landscapes and birds presents a rewarding encounter that is worth undertaking. Retreat from the activity and continue on the drive to Kampala arriving to mark the end of the tour.
End of Safari of the 2 Days Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply. Read More
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
More lodging options in Murchison falls
Bwana Tembo Safari Camp is a midrange / standard accommodation establishment owned and operated by an Italian family that came to Uganda in the year 1986. Bwana Tembo Safari Camp is positioned at 10km from the Tangi gate to the north of Murchison Falls National Park.
More lodging options in Mburo
Mburo Safari Lodge is a midmarket inclined to Luxury accommodation on the border of Lake Mburo National Park. The lodge is positioned on a raised hill offering a panoramic view of the park.
More lodging options in Budongo
Budongo Eco Lodge is a midrange/ standard accommodation in the Kaniyo Pabidi forest an extension of Budongo Central Forest Reserve accessed through the Kichumbayobo gate in the south of Murchison Falls National Park.
Budongo Eco Lodge also has provision for the budget rooms that caters for the low cost travellers on safaris in Uganda.
More lodging options in Kibale
Papaya Lake Lodge is positioned at 350km from Kampala the Uganda’s Capital City on the boundary of Kibale National Park in the Ndali Kasenda Crater Field. The region in which it is located features twenty (20) extinct volcanic crater fields that present a range of lakes coming with unique shapes, color and size. The Papaya Lake Lodge also overlooks the magical Rwenzori Mountains that is snowcapped.
More lodging options in Kampala
Imperial Royale Hotel opened in 2007 offering Luxury / Upmarket accommodation to the Uganda safari undertakers and other guests in Uganda.
More lodging options in Bunyonyi
Bunyonyi Safari Resort is a midrange / standard accommodation on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi in the Kagalama village overlooking the lake.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Price per Person for Different Numbers of People
|Number of people against price per person||2 –|
People who always support & endorse our work