Where to Stay When Visiting Uganda on Safari | Uganda Safari Accommodation
WHERE TO STAY WHEN VISITING UGANDA ON SAFARI | UGANDA SAFARI ACCOMMODATION.
If you are looking for where to stay when visit Uganda on safari or on regular business travel, here is a list of the best places to stay in Uganda during your visit under categories of hotels, hostels, lodges, safari camps, and camping sites. Uganda has been a tourist destination for decades, She, therefore, offers different accommodation choices to all travelers. In every attraction location, you will find accommodation that suits your very needs. Uganda safari accommodation falls into three categories;
They include hotels, hostels, lodges, safari camps, and campsites.
Hotels in Uganda/Uganda hotels Where to stay when visiting Uganda on Safari.
Hotels in Kampala and Entebbe serve the guests arriving for Uganda tours. There are:
- 1 star and 2-star hotels in Uganda are usually the budget accommodation options;
- 3 stars in Uganda- which are the midrange accommodation options and;
- 4 star and 5-star hotels in Uganda are usually the luxury accommodation options
You can count on almost every town to have at least one budget hotel where you can spend the night. The 5-star hotels in Kampala include Kampala Serena Hotel, Speke Resort Munyonyo & Sheraton Kampala Hotel. Mid-range places to stay in Kampala include Cassia Lodge and Humura Resorts Kampala.
There are also some good hotels in Entebbe ranging from luxury safari hotels such as Protea Hotel Entebbe, Lake Victoria Serena Resort & Spa & No.5 Boutique Hotel.
Safari Lodges in Uganda/Uganda safari lodges Where to stay when visiting Uganda on Safari.
The main National Parks in Uganda have a wide range of safari lodges presented in three classes including; Uganda Luxury Safari Hotels/Lodges, Uganda Mid-range Safari Hotels/Lodges, and Uganda Budget Safari Hotels/Lodges to serve the varying interests of world travelers intending to take up trips to Uganda.
Luxury safari lodges in Uganda Where to stay when visiting Uganda on Safari.
- Luxury safari lodges in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park- Buhoma Lodge, Mahogany Springs, Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge, Ichumbi Lodge, and Bwindi Silverback Lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Murchison Falls National Park−Chobe Safari Lodge, Paraa Safari Lodge, Nile Safari Lodge, and Baker’s Lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Queen Elizabeth National Park−Mweya Safari Lodge, Mazike Valley Lodge, Ishasha Wilderness Camp, and Elephant Plains Lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Kibale National Park−Primate Lodge Kabale, Crater Safari Lodge, Kyaninga lodge, Kibale Ndali Lodge, and Papaya Lake lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Kidepo Valley National Park−Apoka Safari Lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park-Mount Gahinga Lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Lake Mburo National Park−Mihingo Lodge in Lake
- Luxury safari lodges in Rwenzori Mountains National Park−The equator snow lodge
- Luxury safari lodges in Mount Elgon National Park− Mbale resort hotel and Sipi River Lodge
Mid-range safari lodges in Uganda Where to stay when visiting Uganda on Safari.
- Mid-range safari lodges in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park− Bwindi Engagi Lodge, Buhoma Community Haven Lodge
- Mid-range safari lodges in Murchison Falls National Park− Murchison River Lodge, Pakuba Safari Lodge, Fort Murchison Safari Lodge, Sambiya River Lodge, and Parkside Safari Lodge
- Mid-range safari lodges in Queen Elizabeth National Park− Enganzi game lodge, Queen Elizabeth Bush Lodge, Ihamba Lakeside Safari Lodge, Engiri Game Lodge, and Ishasha Jungle Lodge
- Mid-range safari lodges in Kibale National Park− Kibale Forest Camp, Kibale Safari Lodge, Turaco Treetops, Mountains of the moon hotel, and Isunga Lodge
- Mid-range safari lodges in Kidepo Valley National Park− Nga Moru Wilderness Camp, Adere Safari Lodge, and Kidepo Savannah Lodge
- Mid-range safari lodges in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park– Travellers Rest Hotel and Mutanda Lake Resort
- Mid-range safari lodges in Lake Mburo National Park− Mburo Safari Lodge, Arcadia Cottages, and Rwakobo Rock Lodge
- Mid-range safari lodges in Rwenzori Mountains National Park− Hotel Margherita
- Mid-range safari lodges in Mount Elgon National Park− Noah’s Ark Hotels, Lacam Lodge, Masha Hotel, Sipi Falls Resort
Budget Safari Lodges in Uganda Where to stay when visiting Uganda on Safari.
- Budget Lodges in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park− Bwindi Guest House, Bwindi Nshongi Camp, and Ruhija Gorilla Friends Resort
- Budget Lodges in Budget lodges in Murchison Falls National Park− Red Chilli Rest Camp, Heritage safari lodge, and Boomu Women’s Group Bandas
- Budget Lodges in Queen Elizabeth National Park− Pumba Safari Cottages, At The River Ishasha, and Tembo safari lodge
- Budget Lodges in Kibale National Park− Crater Valley Kibale (CVK) Lakeside Resort and Lake Nkuruba Nature Reserve & Community Campsite
- Budget Lodges in Kidepo Valley National Park− Apoka Rest Camp
- Budget Lodges in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park− Amajambere Iwacu Community Camp
- Budget Lodges in Lake Mburo National Park− Leopard Rest Camp, and Rwonyo Rest Camp
- Budget Lodges in Rwenzori Mountains National Park− Ruboni Community Camp and Rwenzori Turaco View Camp
- Budget Lodges in Mount Elgon National Park− Crow’s Nest Rest Camp and Rose’s Last Chance
More posts for you
Uganda Tourist Attractions – Places To Visit In Uganda (What To See In Uganda?)Uganda tourist attractions (tourist Attractions in Uganda) are the various things to see and unique places to visit in Uganda during several Uganda safaris. The top Uganda tourist attractions include a fantastic diversity of...View package